The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
18,148 Posts
The venerable ol 500A.. Love em.

I currently do not own a 500A, My HD is a cut down Rem 870.

Attachments

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Ive also got a nickel plated coachgun, I mosty just use it for shooting clays tho.

Attachments

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Youve got impeccable taste in hardware then. ;)

Truth be told though, id likely not go for any of my shotguns during a home invasion. They are there for just in case, but I keep a .45 on the nightstand next to my phone, and should the situation warrant more power than that id most likely grab a rifle.

Benefits of living out of the city i suppose. No worries of a rifle round passing through a badguy and hitting an innocent neighbor.

· Premium Member
34,287 Posts
Remington 1100, semi-auto, 9 rounds of 00buck.

Attachments

· Registered
2,302 Posts
At bedside it is this:

And at the bedroom door before I go into the living room or outside there is this:

· Banned
5,425 Posts
My 1911 is locked and loaded - home defense would I guess mean defending from inside your home, well, that my .45 - go outside the door and that's another story, my 30-30 is probably next in line. Both shotguns are bolt action - one tube fed and one clip fed. The 30-30 though provides for more rounds so it would be backed up with my .45

When my AR is complete then that will change the dynamics (still waiting for delivery of the stripped lower though)....

· Registered
741 Posts
If ya look at my pics you will see my hd set up. Its which ever one happens to be first that I grab.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.