The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a lgs and saw a pallet of primers, he has lpp, srp,lrp and I think a few bricks of spp mag. If anyone is interested I can probably hook you up. Large pistol primer's were 35.99 or 39.00/1000.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Are shot gun primer different from LR,SR,SPor LP primers?Friend said he saw all kinds of Shot gun primers ,but none af the others. Too lazy to walk down stairs and look in book, and saw this post. Sad isn't it??:eek::eek:;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Will he ship? I would love to get some small rifle primers so that I can get started loading 223 for the first time. I have been loading 9mm since before Christmas and love it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will he ship? I would love to get some small rifle primers so that I can get started loading 223 for the first time. I have been loading 9mm since before Christmas and love it.
Well he's closed today....I forgot, I will give him a call and pm you. These primers have been there for about 2-3 weeks now so I doubt they're going to be flying off the shelf. I know he has cases of SRP, I picked one up Saturday,lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If he has any small pistol primers I will take some. Let us know how we can do this.
Sorry, no small pistol primer's he has SPP magnum, sr, lr, 209 match. I asked him if he would ship but he hasn't got back to me after leaving a message. I did find another shop with cci spp in stock and were 29.95/1k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought some but he has 10k left! If your close to the PA/NEOH boarder let me know!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
The local shop I frequent has the same situation. They received thousands of primers in every size except small pistol. They have Federal, CCI, and Tulammo they have small pistol magnum, but no small pistol in any brand.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My LGS had plenty of LRP, and about 10,000 LPP Saturday. No SPP, or SRP. He's gone up a bit from $28.95/k to 34.95/k.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts