The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lived in six states (3 on either side of the Mississippi) and hunted in all, plus several other states. I have now reached an age where my activities have had to slow down. I also am burdened with a large inventory of items that I no longer need and am reluctant to leave to my heirs. I have a love of single shot rifles, 1911 style pistols, and hunting knives (I am a retired member of the Knifemaker's Guild). Currently I am living in Kentucky. I have been reloading for 40 years. I have guided for elk, shot a 180 pound mountain lion, and ha d a job skinning buffalo. Can't think of much. else

· TFF Chaplain
22,884 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

· Premium Member
260 Posts
I have lived in six states (3 on either side of the Mississippi) and hunted in all, plus several other states. I have now reached an age where my activities have had to slow down. I also am burdened with a large inventory of items that I no longer need and am reluctant to leave to my heirs. I have a love of single shot rifles, 1911 style pistols, and hunting knives (I am a retired member of the Knifemaker's Guild). Currently I am living in Kentucky. I have been reloading for 40 years. I have guided for elk, shot a 180 pound mountain lion, and ha d a job skinning buffalo. Can't think of much. else
Welcome from Missouri! Smoke em if you got em!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts