Loader44 will be here later.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xracer, Mar 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xracer

Xracer Guest

Loader44 will be here about 2PM CST if you'd like to chat with him....

Gonna do some T-bone steaks on the grill.

For those of you who may be new here, Loader is a Texan working temporary up here in the Twin Cities and doesn't have his computer up here, so he only gets a chance to post here when he comes to visit us and can use my computer.

For you "old timers", I know he'd enjoy hearing from you....so please check back later this afternoon.

2. warpig

warpig Guest

Hey Loader44. You need to buy a computer. We miss having you smiling face around here.

Have ya froze yer kiester off yet?

3. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Hey Loader, how's it going?

I'll have my steak medium-rare please. :D

4. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Welcome back Loader 44, and pass on to Xracer I would like my t-bone not mooing or medium well, please. When do you move back to Texas or are you going to turn in to a mid-westerner, after this winter we wouldn't hold it against you about wanting the sunny weather in Texas.:)

5. Ms. Beast

Ms. Beast Guest

The winter wasn't that bad in Wisconsin this year! We didn't have half the snow we usually get, musta went by someone else! I am not complaining, the kids are though.......no snowboarding, sledding, no fun stuff!

Glad to hear that Loader has survived the winter!

6. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Ms, Beast now if you really want some snow come and get it. Have plenty still in the woods and piled for you right around the house, yours free for the takeing and the low of 5 degrees it should be around a while for you.:)

7. Xracer

Xracer Guest

Howdy all, This is loader44, NOT XRACER.
    I have confiscated his puter for awhile.

The steakes were GREAT, Sorry for those of you that missed out on the grub, But if you snooze , you loose, I had mine medium. Xracer, Well, lets just say that thank god I had my 44mag with me, the thing tried to crawl off the plate and eat me. But of course, being the good Texan I am, I was ready for the kill shot, and the meal progressed nicley.

Been talking with my better half about buying a puter for me, but we are still saving for the wedding in June for Joshua. So I will have to waite untill the next assignment before I get one.

For the newcommers, My oldest son, Joshua, is getting married June 14th @ 3pm in the great state of Texas in the town of "Baffalow Gap", just down the road from where I live.

Tried to get on this board from my work, ( the only other place I have access to a puter from ) but it says I must gain access from my home puter before I can post. So, unless something changes, the only time I can post is when I come over to Xracers place.

Sure have missed chatting with you all, that has been one of the highlits of my time spent up here was being able to post and here what you all have been up to. Now, I guess I will have to waite till I come over to Xracers and post.

Dont really know if I will become a midwesterner or not, Brenda ( my wife ) and I have been talking about moving after Joshua gets married and in the military in August. Just dont know where to move to, Her mother wants us to move to New Mexico so we can be closer to her and Brendas sisters, I am not real fond of that idea. But since I am away 3 to 6 months at a time for my job, that my happen anyway. Had a couple of offers on our place already, in the mid 120s. But not quite sure if I really want to sell or not. Brenda called me about three weeks ago, right after we got the cold weather again and siad she was outside in her "shorts" haveing a cup of coffee, while I am frezzing up here. ( no, we dont waite three weeks to talk to each other, we talk EVERY NIGHT )just thought I would add that in.

Brenda and I still want to see Alaska in the near future, so we could sell the house in Texas, buy a smaller place near her mother and use the rest of the money for the vaction we want to Alaska.

Just hopping to get closer to home for my next assignment.

A foot note on the grub this evening, Had to be rolled away from the table again, I bet Xracer and his lovely wife are getting tired of me rolling all over the house.

Well you fine folks, I had better goet off for now, Dont want to seem rude to my friends. It was good to here form you , I will be at Xracers house for a little while longer and then back to the Apartment, OH how I hate that place.

Take care,

loader44.

8. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

What a nice post... makes me think of a homecomming on Walton's Mountain.

Loader... ya'll hurry back now!

Xracer, you're the Greatest!

p.s. any left overs? :D

9. Xracer

Xracer Guest

If you want left overs, you will have to fight the dog " Lucky " for them, my money is on the dog though.

P.S. for War Pig, I saw that post you made about " Texans. Im gonna come over and raid your refrig for that comment.

loader44.

10. warpig

warpig Guest

he he

You will go hungry;)

11. shooter22

shooter22 Guest

Hey 44, How is Jack? Between lucky and Jack, I'm puttin my money on Jack:eek:

Hey, I got an idea, buy a couple thousand acres here in Missouri, and I'll manage the ranch. We'll raise deer, pheasant, quail, turkey and other goodies.

Say hi to the lovely lady Brenda, and tell Seth I thiink about him every time I go shootin'. I miss my buddy. :(

Take care Eric, I hope your time goes fast.

12. Xracer

Xracer Guest

Well, Loader's gone now......we had a real nice visit. Talked guns, ate some steaks (and my oh my, does that young man have an appetite)....had a fine time.

All in all, a really enjoyable day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.