Loader44 will be here Sunday.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/15/03 9:05:17 pm)
    Reply Loader44 will be here Sunday.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loader44's family is up here in Minn-eeee-sota visiting him, and they'll be coming over to our place for Sunday dinner. He should get here about 2 PM CST, sooooo.......

If you'd like to leave any greetings or messages for him, you can do so here.....and he'll answer you then.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/15/03 9:43:45 pm)
    Reply Re: Loader44 will be here Sunday.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Chief, I hope you and the family had a good time. Time with loved one's is really important in life. Take care! I love ya like family!

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/03 1:55:56 pm)
    Hello Loader44 and family.

Hope you are all in good health and don't catch any of our bugs up here in the North...wheeze, cough, hack hack.

Gunguy

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 1:58:31 pm)
    Re: Loader44 will be here Sunday.....

'Member this? Anywayz, it's not for y'all -- it's fer others who mite visit here to see who wez talkin 'bout. Don't have no pikturs of Seth 'n Josh or I'd post them too.

Howdy y'all. Hope this finds everyone in good spirits and enjoying your short time reunited together as a family.

Hope you enjoy dinner with Xracer and family. What'cha havin fer eats?
    (Don't talk too loud, 'er that Shooter 22 guy'll head up yer way just to git hisself some vitals )

Y'all take care now and be good ('an if'n ya can't be good, at least be careful).

Hope to see you again in June.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 3:21:21 pm)
    Hey, Xracer (can't call ya "X"man anymore - notice there's a new member with that moniker, now!)

Check ol' 44 out and see if'n he's sewn hisself inta the long wooly scratchies fer the season! Bet thet texican bootie got jus' a tad chilled up there in the Nawth country!

BTW, please tell him and his family "Howdy" for us, and we hope to see him back on the board soon.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 3:44:16 pm)
    Ruff......the menu is Select Minn-eeee-sota Roadkill Ragout.....a real gormet's delight!

Actually, sirloin tips in gravy over egg noodles or homemade biscuits, green beans & peas, fruit salad, and chocolate truffle for dessert.

Kdub.....he should be here shortly, and he'll be able to post from my computer.

Edited by: Xracer at: 2/16/03 3:46:48 pm

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/16/03 4:17:23 pm)
    Hello to ya, Loader44, hope things are going well fer ya. At least the weather up here in the frozen North has been pretty dang nice for yer stint, coulda been MUCH worse!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 4:44:00 pm)
    todays Sunday right?

Well howdy Loader, where ever you is

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/03 5:31:35 pm)
    Re: Loader44 will be here Sunday.....
    Xracer maybe you better put an extra leaf in the table for us hungry ones, that menu sounds excellent. Hint, hint I know for a fact Kdub, RUFFITT and I don't like to pass too many tables with a feed like that. Anyhow Loader 44, glad the family is together and enjoy the weather, were all missing you here.
    cointoss2

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 5:50:25 pm)
    I am here!!!!!!!!!!
    This is loader44, not Xracer. ( I am using his puter again )

Howdy you all.

How have you fine folks been without me??? ( Better I bet )

Brenda and Seth ( my youngest ) are up here in the COLD NORTH with me. Brenda has kept me very warm since she got in last Monday ( dont tell her I told you that ). We had been trying to get in all the sights we could in 6 days. Took Brenda to the mall of America, spent 7 1/2 hrs in there, still didnt see the hole thing. Took Seth to " Buck Hill ", snow tubbing, twice, he liked it that much. Went to " Cabbellas " ( sp ), they botht thought that was a realy good place. Did the R.V. show here in Minn/St Paul, found the 5th wheel we want to buy. Showed Brenda and Seth the Minnihhahha Falls. Realy loved that.

Over at Xracers house for some "GOOD GRUB" again. Sure are nice folks to have me over again.

Sorry I forgot the pictures of me jumping in the lake on the 1st of January. Will try to get them to Xracer in the next few weeks for him to post. Yes it was VERY COLD.

Sure is nice to see my family again after so many weeks apart. Been trying to get on the board at night at my work. Got caught once already, trying to post on TFF. Been trying to keep up with what you holligans (sp) are up to.

Going to be here untill the 17th of May. Then going home to be with family and help Brenda NOT kill Josh before his wedding in June.

REMEMBER , EVERYONE IS INVITED.

Well, grub is just about ready, will post more after stuffing my face on " Road Kill Ragu ".

loader44.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 6:12:44 pm)
    MY KIND OF COFFEE CUP!!!! Texas sized....hehehehe

Good to see you and glad your not frozen....

LTS

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 8:55:09 pm)
    Hi again yall.

Loader44 here.

I came, I saw, I ATE ( all I could ).

Xracer and his wife showed us a realy great time. Xracer is out showing Brenda his "Mini" right now, ( thats a small car for you people thinking bad thoughts, ie: ruffitt, shooter22 ).

But it is time to call it quits for the night. I have to get Brenda and Seth back to the apartment to pack up to leave tommarrow ( crying a little ).

Xracer and wife ( Carol ) put on a great spread of " Road Kill Ragu ". Stuck to my ribs.

It was sure good to here from you guys and see some of the posts, will try to sneak on at work from time to time and see whats happening on TFF.

You all take care, I sure do miss each and eveyone of you.

Latter.

loader44.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/03 9:19:51 pm)
    This is Xracer again.

Sure was nice having Eric (Loader44), Brenda, and Seth over to visit.

....and Shooter22....when they left, Brenda gave me a BIG HUG!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/16/03 11:36:23 pm)
    Reply Loader44
    That was a mini hug X

Good to here from Loader44 again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.