Loader44 will be here this afternoon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 8:28:29 am)
    Reply Loader44 will be here this afternoon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ....so if you've got any messages or words of wisdom for him, let's hear it.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/29/02 9:59:55 am)
    Reply Re: Loader44 will be here this afternoon.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hya, Loader44. How the job going and hope you are in good spirits...but not totally snockered.

GG

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 10:05:24 am)
    Re: Loader44 will be here this afternoon.
    We're all missing you loader44 and hope you are doing well.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 11:12:33 am)
    Hi Ya Eric - How ya doin? Hope evrything's goin O.K. fer ya

Not much news frum here an all is as fine as frog hair.

Hopin to see ya come June.

Regards

Jim 'n Jeanine

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 12:33:17 pm)
    He'll be here about 1:30ish Central Time, so if any of you want to chat with him, I'll have him check the chat room.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 2:36:49 pm)
    Hi all, I am here at Xracers' place. Jim and wife are so nice to have an old fart like me over to there house. met the dog and saw Jims weapons, Nice batch of toys he has.

To Shooter22: I saw your post , what do you mean retraining my dog as your personal body guard!!!. That will get you uninvited to the wedding. Do you know how long it took me to get Jack trained???.

Ruffit: The wedding date has been changed to the 15 of June. This is the LAST change. Hope this is enough time to make plans.

To all the rest of you, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers over the last months. The job is going well, keeping me real busy, I sure do miss my family though. but having the extended family on the board makes it livable, Have meet some really great people, ( Jim and Carol ) XRACER and wife., Santa even made a trip up here, Jim and Carol of course. Hope to here from you all while I am over at XRACERS place.

loader44.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/29/02 2:43:16 pm)
    Loader 44 a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS, hope you are settling in fine in the North country and Santa was good to you! Now HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and all!
    cointoss2

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/29/02 2:54:31 pm)
    Cointoss2, thank you for the greating. And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also. Doing real fine at Xracers place. Hope to here from the rest of the folks today also. Take care.

loader44.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/29/02 9:35:45 pm)
    Alright, Npw the party can start! How you doing Eric? Merry Christmas and since you are working the 1st, An uneventfull New Year.

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/31/02 1:39:40 am)
    Sorry I missed ya L44, hope all is good!

Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.