Local Douche bags

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

17th FA Bn
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 8:55:03 am)
    Reply Local Douche bags
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On the national scene it would be a hot race for the biggest douche bag: The klintons, the so called reverend jackson, the so called reverend al sharpton, the so called woman gloria steinum, teddy kennedy.

Here in Cincinnati on the banks of the Mighty Ohio River we have a al sharpton wanna be, the so called reverend damon (demon?) lynch III. He led a so called peaceful protest last year accompanied by youngster in ski masks which became a looting festival, were the young thugs could cleaned out the stores of a local chain that served mostly the black customer.

Does every major metro area have their own local douche bag hero? If any one major metropolitan area does not have it's own star douche bag, we can send you the so called reverend lynch complete with his own third class lawyer ken lawson, who was born forty or so years ago to a psychiatric patient at Cincinnati's old psychiatric hospital Longview (I'm not making that up believe it or not.)

Edited by: 17th FA Bn at: 5/4/02 11:07:09 am

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/4/02 9:35:14 am)
    Reply Re: Local Dousche bags
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey you bigot, don't be putting the ID on them looters...they be the underprivileged children of multi fathered families. They don't get no love or care from a united family life...you know, man and wife raising a family together...instead of a mother and the welfare board.

17th, just kidding about the bigot word, please don't take me serious.

GG

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 9:53:41 am)
    Reply Cincinnati
    Come on now Cincinnati ain't that bad,they only looted 40-50 stores only beat 88 white people only closed down the city for three days, and now only one or two a night are getting shot and even though 130 people(white only) were pulled from cars or stoned Nobody got killed!! Cincinnati is a paradise!!!
    Cincinnati/Ohio needs concealed carry,the first time one of those blacks pull someone from a car and he is met with 6 rounds of .45 cal 200 grain, they will start to see things differently. A black "leader" threatened to take "Black justice" to the new NASCAR track 30 miles south of the city.he was told by an interviewer that those kentucky whiteboys carried weapons and wouldn't like being dragged from their cars..No black folk showed up at the NASCAR track to give out their "black justice" Now, just to save your resident leftists time #1 you are right I don't like black hoodlums,#2there is no KKK here to give out the past injustices your friends and you have been exposed to #3 I don't give a damn about your doctors and #4 let me turn you loose on Vine st tonight to spread your tolerance and love--we would scrape youir lily white ass off the street tomorrow,thats not prejudging anyone that is just a fact!

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 5/4/02 12:29:35 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/4/02 10:07:26 am)
    Reply Re: Cincinnati
    Any one see/hear this one. Watching fox news last night. It appears Gov. Grayout Davis is going to start suing insurance companies for "reperations" for Black slavery.....he claims he`s going to lead the way for this and ole Jessie Jackson is his right hand man. Interesting view though.....none of the money will go to individuals, it would go to special interest groups......with the Revs Rainbow being the top receiver. Since he knows best how to help......well help himself, anyway. They were supposed to stand side by side for the announcement a few days back.......but it was cancelled and they both refused to answer questions concerning this, once the news hounds got wind of it. Their claim.....California leads the way and is the USA`s pulse. YEAH RIGHT!!! LTS
    T.F.F.

17th FA Bn
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 10:18:36 am)
    Reply How to survive on Vine Street
    Idsteff, I'll tell you the secret to surviving on Vine Street.

1. Be a cable T.V. worker. They don't want any one messing with their cable. Make sure your truck is well marked and you are in uniform.

2. Be a telephone repair man. same as above.

3. Be a gas and electric repair man. same as above.

4. Be a fireman. Some one has to take mamma or granny to the hospital and their to busy. ( Thank goodness our uniforms are different than the cops).

5. Be a customer of the drug dealers or hookers. (or al least look like one) We don't want to scare away the customers from the good parts of town! Vine street's drug dealers and prostitutes have lost enough business to Northern Kentucky as it is!

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 11:11:37 am)
    Reply Cincinnati
    They be axin for black po-lice officers as well as black firemens--you gotta be from Cincinnati to know all this crap, ain't it just great..They just had a drive by in Cov. Ky. by some of them the other night the sales of everyone is going to Northern Ky.This city is going to hell and these racist biggoted idiots are taking it there.They are talking about only having black police officers in the black hoods as well as black firemen so the bros will be understood better..A lot of blacks are starting to loose their jobs now(DUH!) and they don't like it..I wonder how many black folk bill cosby or whoopie is going to hire after they boycotted the "white" audiances of Cincinnati..I think they are just looking for another reason to start looting and burning again gonna be a long hot summer! I don't care what they burn and destroy as long as our tax money doesn't pay to rebuild it..For those who hate this country--Ximbabwe is beautiful this time of year GO!

badboybob
    (5/4/02 11:23:46 am)
    Reply Cincinnati
    Those hate filled, drugged up scum are always looking for an excuse to riot and loot.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/4/02 11:48:57 am)
    Our beloved Rev.Al Sharpton was on the TV yesterday afternoon. He actually had a well written speech, and was delivering it well till............................

you guessed it, it took a ultimate turn for those of color.

Oh well, it wasn't nothing that I wasn't expecting in the 1st place.

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 12:16:26 pm)
    And your points are?

Clouder..

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/4/02 12:19:07 pm)
    just a preconceived idea Clouder...that's all

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 12:53:08 pm)
    Reply Cincinnati
    Clouder my biggest point and greatest challenge is to ignore you and your leftist tear stained rhetoric...as the left is want to say"Oh please don't judge me until you have walked in my shoes" or moccasins or whatever footware is now politically correct!..basically when I read your self effacing drivel I suffer from severe rectal puckering and I don't need it!

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/4/02 1:00:08 pm)
    Idsteff, hee hee...and your points are???

Careful there, you'll be accused of being a right wing Staff member here.

GG

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 2:56:42 pm)
    Reply Right wing
    I am too busy to be a staff member my wife and I are going on vacation with 3 black boy scout troops and we just had to take them all to our gay Yemani doctor who can't speak English but is the chief muslim cleric in curing AIDS.The cross dressing Tajistikan muslim moyle has cured my brain cancer and now we can leave for India with the Boy Scout groups of color to found a memorial for Ghandi. But first I must take my mother to the Omani plastic surgeon for her breast augmantation.See I am special I can't possible be a right wing anything,I need a new aids awareness ribbon I plum wore mine out!

nighthawksh
    (5/4/02 3:06:01 pm)
    Reply Re: Right wing
    My point is made over and over again,,without me saying a word

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/4/02 3:29:48 pm)
    Reply Why?
    Why do you special caring people waste your time on the narrow minded biggoted cretins you find on this site--Could it be because you are so,well so special? Guide us then we the great unwashed who wander in the darkness! Please just don't smugly say your point is made,teach us oh great knowledgeable and caring one--actually you guys should start a board of your own where we can go when we want to be educated or lifted up from our lowly status in life we could come to ,well call it the "special board" where "special people" moderate the board.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/4/02 5:41:44 pm)
    Reply Re: Why?
    Hmmm! Bull whip out got to get back on topic...uh, what was my point? Oh yeah, do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Wait a minute, I don't want to hurt anyone because they are dragging us out of our cars bashing in our heads...that means I've got to do unto them the same thing because they expect me to do it because that's what they like to do for revenge.

Next time we drive through the problem area of Ohio, how about just a friendly wave with all the fingers and forget throwing the bricks at us.

You'll get a big wave back...but it will be while I'm doing 80 mph.

GG

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/4/02 5:59:34 pm)
    Reply Re: Why?
    Hmmm, Do unto others and run like hell?

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/6/02 11:28:27 am)
    idsteff:
    <-3 black boy scout troops---gay Yemani doctor---chief muslim cleric in curing AIDS---The cross dressing Tajistikan muslim---Omani plastic surgeon for her breast augmantation.

I need a new aids awareness ribbon...->

I can see why.

Clouder..

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/6/02 2:21:22 pm)
    Where is Judge Dread when ya need him?? hhhmmmmm??

Yuk yuk. I think it's funny as hell when everbody starts to get oh-so serious

less acourse yore whippin up on MY white a$$

heheh

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/6/02 8:59:45 pm)
    Reply lighten up!
    IB: shucks it is even funnier when someone always takes himself serious to the point of being a moral compass,or at least trying to be a moral compass,except when he just bores the crap out of everyone around him!

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/14/02 4:13:53 pm)
    Re: lighten up!
    POSTING THREATS 101:

--------------------------------------------------
    Clouder... + *Oppositeness...... = BOOM!

--------------------------------------------------
    * Contention resistance (clasping all latches)

Charlie D

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/14/02 4:20:01 pm)
    Reply Re: lighten up!
    Different:

How 'bout jist bolting things down.

Clouder..

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/15/02 10:53:09 am)
    Up for grabs

Oh, but I'm sure this is a favorite

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 5/15/02 11:57:09 am

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/15/02 10:56:20 am)
    zig:

How much Coors will it hold?

Clouder..

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/15/02 11:00:36 am)
    Clouder, it's a 2 quart combination douche, enema syringe, hot water bottle and last but not least a Party FAVORITE!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2003