The Firearms Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
$1.71 sounds good, when I was in NJ and heating with oil it was close to $4.00 a gallon.
My friend prepaid at $5.00 a gallon.
I don't miss that.

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,261 Posts
“Our low price” - $149.89. Irony at its finest. :D

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
Reactions: howlnmad

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
Not hard at all, once I get to the range.

Due to the COVID calamity, I have to reserve one or two 90 minute spots. There are limited lanes available.

·
Registered
925 Posts
This is Texas, we built our own range, keep a constant supply of ammo on the shelf and shoot whenever we darn well please. Permit wise possession of a concealed carry license allows completion of a 4473 and take possession of the weapon and walk.

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
This is Texas, we built our own range, keep a constant supply of ammo on the shelf and shoot whenever we darn well please. Permit wise possession of a concealed carry license allows completion of a 4473 and take possession of the weapon and walk.
Same here in Alabama-15ft to summer range/100yd walk to other range 24/7.

·
Registered
19 Posts
At that price you can buy high end target 22s and they are readily available. Of course they aren't high speed, but will still knock a squirrel out of a tree or punch holes in targets. Another thought for those of you who belong to a CMP affiliated club...check there!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
What I meant to ask is what do you shoot, rifle, pistol? Where do you keep them? Permits involved?
Rather than create thread drift, which I do all too easily and often, I'll start a new thread--What does it take to shoot .22 in the UK.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
What would a thread here be if it didn't drift?:p
:D:rolleyes::D:oops:

Sometimes the threads get caught up in a gale and blow all over the place!!:rolleyes:

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
Sorry about drifting this thread.
That's not a problem. I do it all the time; some people get a little sensitive about it so I try to keep it on topic. But one thing leads to another in a conversation. My answer would be a big drift from the OP.

BTW, my LGS sells its ammo for slightly more than those links I put up, but he is always slightly more expensive. I would rather buy from him and try to help keep him in business than pay hazmat shipping fees or travel to some other store two hours away.

·
Garandaholic
9,413 Posts
At that price you can buy high end target 22s and they are readily available. Of course they aren't high speed, but will still knock a squirrel out of a tree or punch holes in targets. Another thought for those of you who belong to a CMP affiliated club...check there!
https://estore.thecmp.org/?cat=AMC

·
Super Moderator
26,170 Posts
Reactions: BlackEagle

·
TFF Chaplain
19,217 Posts
Well now we know where all the 22 ammo is.
We just haven't had the political panic over here, and as indicated in the other thread, we're limited in how much we can buy.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
13 Posts
Probably is. Just checked dirtbag's price on Armscor 22lr/500 - it's the same.
that stuff is no good, inaccurate as hell. The Aquila stuff is worse, inaccurate AND unreliable. The only 22 makers who've maintained any quality control at ALL has been CCI. i usee the other stuff for draw and single shot drills, or raise rifle and single shot drills, both in .22lr conversion units. When I rapidfire, I use Remington or Federal and hope for the best. If I want to be reasonably sure that the .22 works, i use some of my small stockpile of CCI

61 - 80 of 84 Posts