The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered and paid for 1000 rds of 7.63x39 JHP from Sportmans Guide. UPS can't find it and Sportsmans says I have to wait 7 business days before they'll do anything.

Also. their website now says "backordered until Oct. 2013" !

Can anyone suggest other good mail order suppliers?

Thanks, JR

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Surprise! The box, a little worse for wear, arrived yesterday afternoon. UPS tracking website says it's still in Jacksonville and I've yet to receive an email confirming delivery.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought the same thing but it doesn't seem to be cost effective. I used to reload a few decades ago, but the Wolf and Tula ammo is about 23 cents/round. It is not reloadable I'm told. Plus the AK's I've seen at the range, mine included, put a slight dent in the case upon ejection. Any and all input welcomed of course. Thanks, JR

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
your garage/basement! I hope.... I can never have enough but I hope I have what I will need until I can buy bulk ammo again without backorder.

Ammo will come back, don't worry. Hi cap mags? maybe not so much, they will be a Benjamin over stock price again I'm afraid....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let me know if we are able to help out. We are Colorado based ammo manufacturer that specializes in target/range ammo. By contacting me you are going straight to the manufacturer and avoid countless websites that might not have what you need in stock. I hope I am able to help.
Thanks,
Will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts