The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,724 Posts
How about the Sig Sauer P-938? Pretty much the same as the P238 but shoots the 9mm. I saw one a a gun show a few weeks ago and it is just a tiny bit bigger than the P238.

BTW - Welcome to The Firearms Forum.

·
Premium Member
10,087 Posts
I am looking for a compact 1911 style in 9mm. I was hoping for something the size of the Sig Saur P-238. I want the compact for concealed carry, but want to use 9mm. Any ideas? Thanks for looking
Lots of them out there. Springfield EMP, Kimbers, Colts, STI's, and the list goes on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about the Sig Sauer P-938? Pretty much the same as the P238 but shoots the 9mm. I saw one a a gun show a few weeks ago and it is just a tiny bit bigger than the P238.

BTW - Welcome to The Firearms Forum.
:eek: Holy cow, never seen that one! I do like the quality of the Sigs, but hadn't seen that model. I got my wife the 238 for Christmas, and she loves it, I think it's really great. Hmmm

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Springfields 9 is nice. And well priced too. It's a nice fit. light and comes on sight quick

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you like the quality of the Sig 238, you'll like the 938. Basically it's the same gun as the 238 but runs the 9mm and it's a shade bigger. Although there are many out there as stated.

Personally i'm a Sig guy myself. I'm waiting on the HD version, all stainless. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.