The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I've been able to find online so far.....Browning Baby lightweight Pocket Auto, one of those .25acp that discontinued in 1969. Made in Belgium in 1967, 330xxx serial number, all factory. No pouch or manual. also I have seen it listed on several auction sites for 695.00 but not sure on the condition vs. mine pictures to follow, not the best pictures but with a cell phone pretty good. The nickel finish & pearl handles looks to be flawless :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
red rose,
Your pics won't come up. I think you need to have 50 posts before your allowed to publish pics. Read rules in "General Discussion".

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
Your earlier post was removed because it violates the forum rules; you need to post sale items in the forum dedicated to that, and you need 50 posts to do that.

In other words, folks can't just come here to sell stuff.

If you actually have a question, ask it.

Otherwise, good bye.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't trying to sell it here, was trying to see what it was worth....to list it in the future on an auction site

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If you are looking to value it, check the completed auctions on the auction sites. You will find that those that actually sold fell in the $400-$600 range and the higher ones were complete with manual and case.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
I had one of these many years ago - it was bought pretty cheap from a friend -
My daughter, then a pre-teen, loved it because it fit her hand.
But her hand soon grew into larger weapons, and considering the cost of ammo for this little bugger, I sold it for about what I bought it fore. Listing the dollar amount would not mean much, as that was forty years ago or so -
But in todays dollars, it was WAY below the $400 range -

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If it's in as nice condition as you say, you should consider getting an original pouch and manual for it which would probably run you about $100.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts