LTS and RobC

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

warpig883
    (12/14/01 11:36:20 pm)
    Reply LTS and RobC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.*************/auction...em=2666861
    Know what?

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/15/01 8:17:27 am)
    Reply Re: LTS and RobC
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks, a little to rough for us. Thanks for the heads up, though. LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

warpig883
    (12/15/01 8:08:33 pm)
    Do you think there is any chance on finding the missing parts? How high do you think I should bid on it if I was of a mind to?
    Know what?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 8:38:02 pm)
    To tell the truth, I was interested at the 65.00? range...until I saw the missing parts and cracked hand grip (fingergrove). The flip out peep internals are hard to come by along with the correct front sight.....forget the cracked lower part and the muzzle looks rough and may need to be recrowned. Some didn`t really concern themselves with carring for the end on the barrel back then, very sad.....back then.....just a cheap .22, who cares??? I gots a old sears HB boltgun that loads through the buttstock, gots beautiful tigerstripe wood and is pretty durn slick, except for some surface rust from bad storage....for I got it. May send it to Doc for a redo, ain`t worth it, but, stupid for double duces THATS ME! Mostly auto`s, but like them all.....have a weakness for old singles too.....seeeYA. LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

warpig883
    (12/16/01 12:23:58 am)
    My weakness is Stevens .22's. I just got one off AA that is a bolt action tube fed model 66. The tube rotates and moves back and forth with the bolt. Really love the Stevens single shots and pumps have a bad craving for a Visible Loader. This talk about the Mossbergs got me looking at them I might have to buy one or two.
    Know what?

Xracer
    (12/16/01 10:10:44 am)
    I can remember when Mossbergs were "the cheap .22".

I believe I bought a brand-new Mossie 152K....that cute little semiauto carbine with the fold-down front stock....for $49.95.

Oh, well........

RobC in Missouri
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/01 1:40:51 pm)
    Reply Re: LTS & RobC
    See what I miss when I don't check the boards as often as I should?

Tell you what, I'm very tempted to put a bid - I've been wanting a T-bolt Mossberg for some time now. But those missing parts....

Shoot, and only 3 hours left on the auction. Wish I had time to contact Vic...

Decisions decisions...

RobC in Missouri

RobC in Missouri
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/01 6:29:59 pm)
    Reply Re: LTS & RobC
    Well, bidding closed at $78.50, and I stayed out of it. Decided to spend the money on something nice for my wife for Xmas (well, it was already spent anyway, so that was another reason...)

Better ones will come along...

And besides, there's a gun show this weekend....

RobC in Missouri