The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all. I'm GJeffB, south central Colorado. I've been reading/lurking for a year or so.
I'm retired, I've been shooting and reloading since ~1965. I moved and dumped all my RCBS reloading equipment about 10 years ago. Now I'm rebuilding. I have too many whiney supply shortages to talk about, so I'm just skipping all that. I joined tonight to specifically as a question in the What's It Worth forum that may have to be moved.

-jb, newbie here, known elsewhere as GJeffB, JeffB, and a lot of other not so nice names ;)

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!
P1050370.JPG

·
Registered
572 Posts
Welcome to TFF from Virginia. Good to have you with us! Lots of good info and lots of great people here! Stay safe and God Bless!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,656 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
G'day all. I'm GJeffB, south central Colorado. I've been reading/lurking for a year or so.
I'm retired, I've been shooting and reloading since ~1965. I moved and dumped all my RCBS reloading equipment about 10 years ago. Now I'm rebuilding. I have too many whiney supply shortages to talk about, so I'm just skipping all that. I joined tonight to specifically as a question in the What's It Worth forum that may have to be moved.

-jb, newbie here, known elsewhere as GJeffB, JeffB, and a lot of other not so nice names ;)
Hello GJeffB and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. South central Colorado, huh! Sounds like the San Luis Valley where it gets particularly cold this time of year. Been there many times for dove and bunny hunting and fly fishing, especially the Conejos River. Rebuilding. Good luck. Getting supplies now is difficult at best. Be patient and persistent and get after it; too much fun that should not be missed. Lots of info here so do some reading while waiting to get reloading supplies.

·
Premium Member
19,567 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,149 Posts

Reactions: howlnmad

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
270 Petload said
Sounds like the San Luis Valley where it gets particularly cold this time of year.
You nailed it Petload, including the cold. Fairly mild this winter but a few years back we went 63 days without getting above -0- (that's right, not below freezing, but below zero).

Thank you all for the welcome

-jb

1 - 20 of 25 Posts