Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Luxembourg FN49 .30-06

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Moskovskyya
    (1/17/02 2:19:09 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Luxemburg FN-49
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ''AL" marked 1969, 30-06 Good+ condition, Original stock, parts and finish, any of you folks have an idea of value?

Thanks

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/17/02 10:17:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Luxemburg FN-49
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The FN49s in 30-06 are running upwards of $600 - lots of hot collector value in those! I have one of the Luxembourg contracts, and one of the Columbian contracts in 30-06. I wouldn't take less than $650 a piece for them right now.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Moskovskyya
    (1/17/02 10:40:22 pm)
    Well, thanks Bob, I guess $200 + sales tax IS a good deal!

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/18/02 8:56:12 am)
    Dang! Do they have anymore for sale? I don't think they realized what they had. Even the recently imported Egyptian contracts in 8mm are selling for $450 now. There must be a fair number of the 30-06 FN49s floating around down in your neck of the woods. My Luxemburg contract came from a guy in Birmingham, AL and the Columbian contract came from a guy in the Atlanta area. If you run across anymore of those, the FN49s are what I collect besides old Spanish crud.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Moskovskyya
    (1/18/02 9:23:51 pm)
    BiSL thanks, SAFN LUX is clean and tested, I have further questions, there's a black hole in my knowledge of these. I'm getting my questions together and starting a new topic @ C&R forum, hope you & others can help!