The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cabela's has this on sale for $351, which is as low as I've seen it anywhere.

I've been thinking about getting back into reloading(had to sell off my stuff in '01 due to divorce, bet you've heard that before) and was looking mainly at single stage presses but wanted opinions on this set. I've got a card with them so I'll get a few points and I have a $20 off coupon too.

I had a Lee Anniversary set I bought in the early 90s(for $65!) that I based my setup on, also used their dies. Worked fine at the time and I was looking at that again when I saw this deal. I know it is better, but is it worth the extra money, over twice the cost? I can't really afford anything progressive. I have lots of time on my hands. What brand dies would you use with it?

I'd eventually want to reload 9mm, .357/.38, .44 mag, and .233. I just got my first AR and am looking about getting back into competition shooting wth the 9mm. Also looking at getting a Super Blackhawk as I've posted in another thread, want to hunt with it, and the best hunting loads are usually ones you load yourself.

Anyway, what do you good people think?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I bought the equivalent to that in 1980 [$90.00] and still using it even thought I do have 2 dillon sq. deal and a 500. The Turret press is great for rifle and handgun.
It should do everything your going to reload.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts