m-n m44

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 12:58:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All m-n m44
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    well folks... i couldn't resist... a local shop i frequent got in a handful of M44s. they were from aztec in FL and appreared unissued. the stocks were absolutely straight with no dings or repairs with a red finish. of the three remaining, the one with the best finish also had the best feeling action.

welllll, tomorrow being my birthday and all, one had to "follow me home". =) i put that in quotes, since i'm still without the C&R so i get to wait 10 days.

now to get some steel free ammo so i can use my favorite indoor range. =) =)

chris in sandy eggo

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 6:48:06 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: m-n m44
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good deal Chris! Most of the Aztec imports I have seen have been excellent rearsenaled pieces. Too bad you have that 10 day wait.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 8:48:35 am)
    You're guaranteed to get some shocked looks when you fire that puppy indoors. The fireball from an M44's muzzle will light up the whole place.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 8:52:51 am)
    P.S.

If ya would quit eating yer breakfast at the beach, ya wouldn't have sandy eggos!

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:46:19 pm)
    hehehehh

hehehe, but i like how the sand makes em crunchy!!!

thanks for the chuckles!!! now i can't wait to go BOOOOOM during a busy day at the range.
    chris in sandy eggo