The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thanks Jay, I got signed up for the email notification!

Ok dumb question, what caliber is the M1Carbine

·
Premium Member
8,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't afford on either, but Pam says I can get one if I can find one for sale. I'm gonna hold her to that one.

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Thanks Jay, I got signed up for the email notification!

Ok dumb question, what caliber is the M1Carbine
I signed up for the notifications, yesterday I think. I'm just curious about the prices. I've always wanted an M1 Carbine, but I'm not going to pay a ridiculous price for one.
ya I wonder how much:oops: Maybe we should start a pool like football. Set up a grid with price ranges and sale squares. Say thirty squares at $50 a square. I wonder if the winner would get enough to buy one;)😂

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
JRK57 - if you come across a 9mm M1 Carbine, made by Chiappa. My advice is to pass. Known quality problems. Stick with Military M1's in .30 Carbine. My two cents Sir. (An M1 Carbine owner and fan.)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Traded a very nice Remington 760 (?) Semi-Auto .30 .06 converted to take 10 round mags, thumbhole stock, to a friend for his very nice Mil. M1 Carbine. I had maybe $400 +/- into the Rem. He was happy, I was happy. Win/Win.

Love my M1 Carbine, very handy, super reliable little firearm. Quite a bit of ammo for it, onhand. I have a thing that I require apprx 1-2K of each Caliber I acquire onhand. A quirk of mine.

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
I'm with Hawg, my Universal will have to suffice...Got it for Christmas a few years back (from all my kids) did I mention that they are all very generous? Probably should shoot it...have plenty of ammo, just haven't had the time or the place until recently. Close friend has his own range at his country place, will be banging away in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts