The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
JRK57 - if you come across a 9mm M1 Carbine, made by Chiappa. My advice is to pass. Known quality problems. Stick with Military M1's in .30 Carbine. My two cents Sir. (An M1 Carbine owner and fan.)
KenK, thanks for the advice. I’m hoping to get one of these from Midway, but like everyone else, I’m cautiously optimistic on the price.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
That'd be a pass for me as well. I remember my buddie's Winchester M1 carbine, he paid some guy in a bar $50.00 for it...of course that was in 1973 or so.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
While I agree that will be the ballpark price of these Carbines, even for Online Auctions, that is really pushing the limits on the prices they are getting for them.

I used to shop at Midway. Not a Larry Potterfield fan. Their shipping charges got ridiculous.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Premium Member
9,963 Posts
While I agree that will be the ballpark price of these Carbines, even for Online Auctions, that is really pushing the limits on the prices they are getting for them.

I used to shop at Midway. Not a Larry Potterfield fan. Their shipping charges got ridiculous.
I've always had good experiences with Midway.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
1972-15-25$/ammo was .05 out of pickle barrel.....M2-35$...the dump gun for shooting rats...gave mine to Chief after he told me it needed to be registered.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Classic now has some for 1500-1700.00.Like to have another one but not at that price. Hopefully Midway will have better deals.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts