The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an M2, converted to semi-automatic, with the standard backplate trigger assembly. When used in aircraft, the M2 was modified to fire remotely with the addition of a solenoid. I want to build an electric firing assembly, using the G11 solenoid and manual firing switch assembly designed to work with the solenoid. The G11 is a backplate solenoid, not side plate like some of them. I have a spare backplate with all the ancillary parts, but haven't been able to figure out how to get it all together correctly. I've seen a picture of what it should look like, but haven't found any drawings, diagrams, or instructions on how to do the modification.

Can anybody help?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an M2, converted to semi-automatic, with the standard backplate trigger assembly. When used in aircraft, the M2 was modified to fire remotely with the addition of a solenoid. I want to build an electric firing assembly, using the G11 solenoid and manual firing switch assembly designed to work with the solenoid. The G11 is a backplate solenoid, not side plate like some of them. I have a spare backplate with all the ancillary parts, but haven't been able to figure out how to get it all together correctly. I've seen a picture of what it should look like, but haven't found any drawings, diagrams, or instructions on how to do the modification.

Can anybody help?
Did you ever get it going, just received one yesterday and am looking for some help. Thanks Paul McClarin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts