MADE ME WANNA PUKE!!!!!

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by rooter, Jul 14, 2009.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

MID-WEEK LAST, A PERSON FROM ATF(ALCO-TOBAC-FIREARMS) SENT ME A VERY GROSS EMAIL WITH COLORED PHOTOS OF WHAT I AM SUPPOSING IS THIS INCIDENT...THE LARGE SUV THE REMAINS WERE IN, WAS REGISTERED IN ARIZONA....I USED DISCRETION IN WHO I FWD'D THE E-MAIL ALONG TO, AND THOSE WHO GOT BACK TO ME, WERE EQUALLY ALARMED AND DISGUSTED..HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THAT WHICH I AM REFERRING TO...I WILL FWD IT TO YOU, PER YOUR REQUEST....CHIEF

Police Find Tortured
    Bodies in Mexico
    Updated: Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 5:03 AM MDT
    Published : Tuesday, 14 Jul 2009, 4:57 AM MDT

By The Associated Press
    MEXICO CITY - Prosecutors in Mexico say they've found the bound, blindfolded and tortured bodies of at least a dozen people.

The roadside find was in a western region that's become a flashpoint in Mexico's war on drugs.

A Mexican official says the 11 men and one woman were likely killed elsewhere. It's being called one of the largest execution-style slayings since the September killings of 24 men west of Mexico City. Last August, the decapitated bodies of 12 men were found outside a southern Mexican city.

In the same region on yesterday, authorities also found the bodies of two other men who had been tortured and executed.

There's also been an attack on a hotel where federal police stay. Officials say at least one officer has been wounded.

And in a northern border city, authorities say the police chief has been abducted.