Major Plans for today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Apr 24, 2009.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I need to reload 357 / 44 / and 45's today I have messed around and let my supply of load rounds drop below the minimum levels. By tonight I should be back up to the normal amount in all my Calibers I did the 38's yesterday.
    Now before you comment No I didn't get me a new ZEBRA license to reload but I should have enough supplies on hand to last me until 2070 and I am buy more each payday. :D

2. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

This is one area I have been slack in. My reloaded ammo is also getting low. I don't have the lead, or powder to load much, need more lead, powder, brass, and a few thousand more primers won't hurt either!

3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

If I get below the 10K mark in any caliber of supplies then I start to panic :eek:
    and if the two 20MM ammo containers per caliber isn't full I am behind in reloading ;)
    I always need more 30-06 ball ammo maybe next month or in June I will be able to pick up another few spam cans :rolleyes:
    The way I figure it is that the kids the grand kids and on down the line can use it. :)