Man, I wish I was rich!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/18/03 10:04:48 pm)
    Reply Man, I wish I was rich!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This would be my next non gun purchase.

It is the 2004 Mustang.

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

Edited by: shooter22 at: 1/18/03 10:05:47 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/18/03 10:06:06 pm)
    Re: Man, I wish I was rich!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The car or the girl Kevin? The car will be cheaper in the long run
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/18/03 10:14:49 pm)
    But Kevin, That's NOT a GUN!
    Sure is purty, tho.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 1:52:37 am)
    Reply Re: Man, I wish I was rich!
    I've never liked the mustang. I drove a new one about a month ago and i didn't like the rough suspension or the rigid steering. The dashboard is ugly as well. Not to mention i don't like knife-edge lines on the outside.

reedbuster
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/19/03 1:56:29 am)
    what mustang?
    Browning-The Best There Is.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 3:54:48 am)
    Shooter, you exhibit excellent taste in Girls, Guns and Cars. I love my Mustang. It is a 2000 GT Extra Spring Edition, one of only 917 produced in 2000. Wider tires, 17"x8" wheels, superb ride and handling and 20mpg with a V8 that is more than fast enough in all situations. I will have to ck out this sexy looking one you have pictured.

"Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Edited by: teehee1 at: 1/19/03 5:14:02 am

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/19/03 5:43:01 pm)
    Aw, teehee, you're killing me. I have a lowly 87 LS with a 5.0. I love the stiff suspension and excell. The 2004 has the 68 fastback lines and is just about the best looking car in history. If you need the link to the picture and story, i'll have to get it for you.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 5:53:21 pm)
    Shooter: you got me to searchin' and now I'm in trouble as I found the Yellow Mustang Registry, really neet.. Here's another pic of the '04 I just found.
    www.yellowmustangregistry.com/

Ms Beast
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 10:18:00 pm)
    Shooter, you are rich beyond your wildest dreams............you have many friends! You just have to get them to all send you some money and you can get the car! HAHA

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 11:10:07 pm)
    teeheehee
    what the hell don't you have??????????????????????????

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*
    Progenitor of the Boomatic Plague

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 3:58:40 pm)
    Boomatic
    You need to give me a category. I have too much stuff, and it just cost me as I am now putting the finishing touches on my garage/workshop, 2800sq ft of parking and storage..(That doesn't count the two car plus shop attached to the house) My Dad has always said that I didn't need a house: just a barn with a bed at the end) And as of yet I don't have boat or a 4 wheeler, just a tractor (oh yeah it has it's own garage also).

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/20/03 6:02:18 pm)
    Reply Re: Boomatic
    teehee, when ya get to the 4-wheeler purchase,me and you got to have a long talk before LTS and his Honda lovin' buddies get ahold ya. Polaris, just keep saying 700cc Polaris.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 6:09:58 pm)
    teeheehee
    If you ever need to, you know, unburden yourself I would be glad to help you. Cars, guns, motorcycles...heck, I'd even take cash.

It'd make me feel like part of my Christian Duty was bein' fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...pssst...Now about those hondas....

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*
    Progenitor of the Boomatic Plague

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 8:30:58 pm)
    Boom
    You have no idea how much of a burden that lifts from my already rounded shoulders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.