Manhurin PPs available from AIM...

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/5/02 5:11:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Manhurin PPs available from AIM...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...for like $209.

Is this a good deal? What do they usually go for?

If I ever get paid for my Astra I just may have enough to spend quickly before my wife gets her hands on it for groceries or something stupid like that...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/02 6:40:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Manhurin PPs available from AIM...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sounds like a good price for a Walther (Manhurin). I wonder what shape they are in?
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/02 7:39:45 pm)
    I might have to take a road trip to AIM next week and check them out...even if I don't get one I can at least fondle it and report back....

I'm STILL kinda interested in one of their $109.95 "shooters grade" Swiss 1931s...I saw one and it was really pretty nice...I thought it was one of the $179.95 "select" ones...figure I can add to my collection of "straight pulls," which currently sits at "1."
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/6/02 11:27:23 am)
    I bought one of the Manhurin PP's from AIM about a year ago, it's in excellent shape with only minimal finish wear. Came in the original box with two magazines. I did pay $20 extra for the "selected" one, don't know what the others looked like.