March 21,2002

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/22/02 2:46:45 am)

March 21,2002
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here it is, 2 calender days since the last post in this topic.
    C'mon folks, put some words on here! If nothing else, just let us know what the weather is like or who you are PO'd at today.
    Thank Yew.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (3/22/02 7:07:13 am)
    Reply Re: March 21,2002
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dang Bert, did you ever feel like you went to a formal dinner party---everyone looking like a bunch of penguins in their blacks and whites and suddenly you realized you were wearing your 'combat boots''. Or better still, your buddies were planning on throwing a stag party, with constant running 'skin-flicks' and a contract for the 'Dancing Dollies' to show up at midnight, and the affair was cancelled due to lack of interest.
    BTW, isn't March 21st the first day of spring---that day of the year when the daylight hours are shared equally between the north and south sides of the equator. Hmmnn, reminds me of the promise the day I got married---share everything 50/50------and then here all these years later, just try and convince me you still have 50% of the drawer space or closet hanging space or even verbal opinions for that matter. Sound familiar troops---more like 90/10 you remark, and that is with your 10 still up for further division. Wilborn

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/22/02 8:44:09 am)

Re: March 21,2002
    Well berto it was a lovely day here yesterday, I believe in the 60's. Even though rain is predicted for this weekend it will still be far warmer than last week or earlier this week.

Spring has arrived at least on this side of the continental divide.

Hope everyone here has a great weekend!

And High2Fly - what's this about 50/50? You need to have your own room for clothes if you want that option.

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/22/02 4:23:59 pm)
    Sorry Bert.... have been tied up doing computer junk here at work.....

Tac401
    Administrator
    (3/22/02 7:06:42 pm)

I am here, just can't seem to catch up with work
    on both sites but I'm gonna get it done if it takes
    me till the wee hours of the morning!

But I'll drop in between breaks Berto!

Good look'in out!

SixTGunr
    (3/22/02 7:44:52 pm)
    I'm around here someplace! What can I say ... It's been a rough week but I made it to Friday. Yahoooooo! Have a great weekend Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/23/02 12:31:06 am)

It is understood that those of you who work with these infernal machines for a living, getting back on one at days end may not hold much appeal for you as it is for us retar...er retired folks. We know you'll always be there when needed.
    Later,

berto Don't Forget To VOTE!

Endeaver to Persevere

Edited by: berto64 at: 3/23/02 12:37:22 am

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/23/02 10:51:48 am)

Morning berto - hope the weather is reasonable in your neck of the woods. It's raining here but a nice gentle range, got the window to my room cracked open (can't leave it wide open because of the new kitty cat in the house).

Looking forward to things improving, spring is coming though it sure looks like somebody had to pull it screaming and kicking into southwest Idaho.

I seem to have found myself with too many projects and not enough time to do everything I want. That'll teach me.

T out

berto64
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/23/02 2:29:23 pm)

Light rain here this AM. Comes & goes, looks like a nice day ahead.
    Later,

berto

Endeaver to Persevere