The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been almost a year since my last post, hope everyone is doing well. The experts valued my US$S as a shooter grade, which I agree. Is there a market for shooter grades or the majority still wanting collector grade?

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
I would love to have a shooter grade WWII 1911 but the prices are still too high for me. ;)

Reactions: Hawg and Fleck71

·
Garandaholic
9,559 Posts
Empty_Holster Thats what I'm trying to find out, what is to high in you're opinion?
Since the CMP release, there's more supply, but also more interest. Common makers are best part of a grand, yours probably a little to quite a bit more.

Reactions: Fleck71

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
Empty_Holster Thats what I'm trying to find out, what is to high in you're opinion?
I keep checking the auction sites for something in the one grand range. . . . MOST are up in the two and three grand on up range. However, that is just me - those old Property Of US Government firearms are about a hundred years old and going up in price. Because of the maker yours will keep going up and up. Enjoy the history.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since the CMP release, there's more supply, but also more interest. Common makers are best part of a grand, yours probably a little to quite a bit more.
I keep checking the auction sites for something in the one grand range. . . . MOST are up in the two and three grand on up range. However, that is just me - those old Property Of US Government firearms are about a hundred years old and going up in price. Because of the maker yours will keep going up and up. Enjoy the history.
Ok cool thanks for the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts