marlin 22 mag autoloader

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns Guest

thomasray
    (5/5/02 9:31:58 am)
    Reply marlin 22 mag autoloader
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hi do you have any feedback on this gun? all other marlins i have are excellent. i would like to get one of these. thanks

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/5/02 8:57:33 pm)
    Reply Re: marlin 22 mag autoloader
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome Thomasray. I have no knowledge of this Marlin. I do believe Marlins are fine quality firearms. If you have had good luck with them in the past, I'd say go for it. Let us know how it performs if you get it.

TangoZulu
    (5/6/02 1:53:32 pm)
    Reply marlin 22 mag autoloader
    I have one and I like it a lot. Accuracy is good. It is a bit finicky about the ammunition it digests. To avoid feeding malfunctions instead of using hollow points I normally stick to solid bullets.
    In my opinion this is a great rifle.

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/7/02 5:55:16 am)
    The cost of ammo is a crime.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

thomasray
    (5/7/02 8:11:44 am)
    hi thanks for the headsup. i found one nib at a gun show for 359. will help thin out coyotes. twr