Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Marlin 75 Woolco Anniversary Model

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

lugerlvr
    (2/4/02 8:27:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Marlin 75-20 Woolco 20th Anniversary
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a NIB Marlin 75-20 Woolco 20th Anniversary .22lr and can't find any info on it. I haven't been able to find it in any books either. Any idea exactly what it is and value? Thanks in advance...

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/4/02 9:07:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Marlin 75-20 Woolco 20th Anniversary
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would suspect it is mearly a Model 75C made for Woolco
    Hince 75-20 and 20 being the anniversary number. If in fact this is the model# and looks like the 75C....thats what it is and worth a little over a hundred bucks. Regards LTS

David Gabler likes this.
  2. David Gabler

David Gabler New Member

Yes, I was a WOOLCO DEPT STORE mgr back in the day and we contracted with the Marlin Firearms Company for 10,000 units of the 75/20 in 1982 to be sold for our 20th Anniversary (which ended up being our last year of operation also), how ironic ! I would be FORUM VIOLATION

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017

3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

David, I am afraid hat you have brought up a thread that is over 14 years and and had been archived for several years. Offers to buy or sell in the open forums are not allowed, we have a Buy/Sell/Trade sub-forum that you can use once you have reached the 15 post requirement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.