Mas 49/56 Commando Rifle

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mckheean
    (8/6/02 8:28:45 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Mas 49/56 Commando Rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Mas 49/56 Commando rifle arrived from SOG yesterday.It is complete with all accessories still in the plastic,the rifle looked brand new with one ding in the stock.How is the accurcay on these rifles? Thanks Benny

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/6/02 1:48:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Mas 49/56 Commando Rifle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The accuracy is about average for a typical military rifle - not exactly a tack driver, but good. The ones in original 7.5 French I have fired seem to perform a bit better than the 308 conversions.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

jeeper1
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/6/02 2:16:55 pm)
    I haven't missed the ground yet.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum
    To err is human. But to really screw things up you just about have to have a computer.

Moskovskyya
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/6/02 2:51:10 pm)
    I think this just over 200 pricing on the 49/56 with all that hardware is the best deal in a fine rifle out there anywhere. They are really severely under rated in my opinion. It seems that there aren't many folks out there that share my view. I have a couple now, and have had other fine rifles that I had trouble trying to give away.

Oh well, that just means cheap prices for those of us who appreciate them.

2. Mystery7s

Mystery7s Guest

Hello: I am looking for Mas Stuff. Can anyone help me?
    Thank you

3. AJshooter

AJshooter Guest

believe it or not you can buy all kinds of MAS stuff on places like ebay. i just ordered clips and a sling too.