The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
That is one fine looking pistol! As beautiful in its own way as a 1911.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Did Luke Skywalker have the 20 shot model.
For years I have wished some body would reproduce this pistol. I can kick my own butt for not getting them when I could for $20.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Neat add but seriously? "Accurate Range 1100 Yards"

Seems like there was another post I just read, maybe it was the P38 that's been busy where similar claims were made. Kinda funny the stuff they printed in those old advertisements.

I'd love to have one as well although I don't think they've ever been $20 in my lifetime.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
17,290 Posts
They know it's accurate to 1100 yards. That how far the sights are marked.

Reactions: Rothhammer1

·
Banned
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Seems like there was another post I just read, maybe it was the P38 that's been busy where similar claims were made. Kinda funny the stuff they printed in those old advertisements.

I'd love to have one as well although I don't think they've ever been $20 in my lifetime.

Thanks for sharing.

Accurate at 1100 yards?
Perhaps the pistol wasn't, but Diana Rigg sure was.
33130.jpg

·
Banned
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for sharing.
Like this one?
tumblr_n0ycbpNDiA1s57vgxo2_500.jpg

"Very highly recommended for big-game hunting."

·
Registered
183 Posts
Broom handle prices
Lets jump into the way back machine.
I lived not far from the Alexandria Va. water front where Ye olde hunter (later named Interarms), was located. 1960, They had cardboard barrels of assorted pistols . Broomhandles at $20, A Nambu with extra mag $10 Lugers at &20. 303 Enfields were
under $10, Remington rolling blocks at $5.95 etc. I bought a Winchester 1917 enfield still wrapped in paper, unfired for $40. 5 Rolling blocks at $5.95, ( the shells were 3 cents each, but kind of iffy on firing ) Yes there was a time when things were cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts