Memories

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Photo Album' started by Guest, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/30/02 12:20:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Memories
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some say a picture is worth a thousand words so I thought I would simply let these combat pics speak for themselves.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

haggai69
    (4/2/02 1:59:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Memories
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know if you're supposed to reply to picuture posts... but these are amazing. The feelings that they evoke is remarkable. How many more of these do you have? I would love to see your whole collection. Each one is worth more than a million words. Thank you for sharing...

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/2/02 5:20:34 pm)
    Of course theres nothing that can even come close to comparing what it is actually like to be "right smack dab in the middle of this stuff" but I thought the pics relate very well without having to say a single word.

I have more pics and will post soon. Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/2/02 5:42:07 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Memories
    haggai69,

This forum is for pictures and posts/replies, so please
    feel free to do any of the above.

Thanks, Tac
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/2/02 8:01:49 pm)
    AnHoa Base Photo

[​IMG]

You nod when you can which was'nt very often. Pic was taken in Hue City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gettin ready to load up and move out from the AnHoa base for some adventurous fun and excitement .....

[​IMG]

Again ... No need for any words here

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

haggai69
    (4/5/02 10:35:08 am)
    I hope you don't mind, but I've been saving some of the pictures you post... It's amazing how much they move me. In an instant I'm laughing/crying/speechless... I just wanted to say I really like the titles you give some of them. You manage to capture the essence of the picture with one word. (Then the picture tells the story)

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/5/02 10:44:12 am)
    No problem haggai69 ..... Just about all of them are personal photos from 2/5 Marines and a couple were taken from books I have that contain our units photos. I try to stay as close to our unit as possible becaues it relates to what "I" actually experienced. Thanks ... Six

"What more can I say ..... I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/10/02 10:57:15 am)
    Rick... these photos are truly amazing. I'll never know what it was like to be in the middle of it... as you say, but it is truly a treasure to be able to view these pictures and get a visual, if you will, of what you saw.... some of what you saw.

Thanks for sharing them.....