Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Conman, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

I have a lot of messages in my In/Out boxes and cannot find a way to clean them out.

Is there a way or do I just let them stay there? Thanks

2. Broot

Broot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As far as I’m aware, they can’t be deleted. You can mark read/unread though. Or leave the conversation. Not exactly sure if leaving the conversation removes it, as I haven’t tried

joe45c and dbcooper like this.

3. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Unlike other boards I'm on, this one does not seem to have a limit. It just keeps storing them.

So I wouldn't worry about it.

4. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

Okie Dokie. Thanks, I couldn't find a delete button anywhere. So, they stay forever!!!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Broot likes this.
  5. Austin

Austin Administrator Staff Member

With this software you don't delete, you just leave the conversation and that will make it go away. There is no limit and I personally hold onto all of them.

6. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Another little tidbit of information some folks might not know about, you can mark certain PMs. When some one sends me his/her phone number or address, I STAR the conversation/PM so it is easy to spot. To do that, while you are in the PM/Conversation, right under the name of the PM, and you will see a list of thing in red. Click on "Star Conversation" and it is marked. You can call up all the "Starred" ones by going to your "Inbox" and clicking on "Starred Conversations" right under the black strip at the top. It will now show only the PMs you have marked.

Chris, Austin and Broot like this.