The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
....or Mexican lasagna if you prefer. Anyway here’s what you need.

1 whole deboned cooked chicken, (bake it, grill it, boil it, etc., I grill it).
1 can condensed cream mushroom soup(reduced sodium)
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup(reduced sodium)
1 can diced tomatoes(no salt)
1 can chilies
1 tsp. of chili powder
1 tsp. of coriander
1 tsp. of cumin
1 tsp. of garlic powder
Tortillas, corn, flour, whatever you like. I like corn tortillas.
Cheese.

Combine the soups, tomatoes, chilies, chili powder, coriander, cumin and garlic powder in a separate bowl and mix well. Place in the fridge for later.

Now layer a pan with the tortillas, cooked d-boned chicken and soup. Repeat until you run out of the soup mixture, meat, and tortillas. It will make 3 good layers but I added a 4th just to use up the opened package of tortillas.

I grilled it using indirect heat, covered with foil for an hour. Then I removed the foil and added the cheese and grilled it uncovered another 5-10 minutes until the cheese melted. Removed from the grill and let it rest for about 10 minutes and then cut and serve. I served it up with some salsa, but you could put whatever floats your boat on it.

You can bake this in an oven @ 375 degrees for the same amount of time covered. Then remove the foil and add the cheese and bake un-covered for another 5-10 minutes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.