Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Mexico is Angry...
    The State of Sonora is angry about the influx of Mexicans
    back into into Mexico! Nine legislators from the Mexican
    state of Sonora traveled to Tucson recently to complain
    about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals
    from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are
    now returning to their hometowns and the officials in
    the Sonora state government are angry about it. A delegation of nine
    state legislators from Sonora arrived in Tucson on Tuesday
    to say that Arizona 's new employer sanctions law will have
    a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the
    legislators said Sonora (Arizona's southern border neighbor)
    made up of mostly of small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as more illegal Mexican workers return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

The law, which took effect on January 1st, punishes employers
    who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents
    to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of,
    or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.
    "How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Representative Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents the city of Nogales, Mexico. "There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said, speaking only in Spanish. "Mexico is not prepared for this; for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families, return to their hometowns in Sonora< /FONT> without jobs," she said. "We are one family, socially and economically, "she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona. Wrong!
    The U.S. is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers
    are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens. It's time for
    the Mexican government, and it's citizens to stop parasitically feeding
    off of the United States and to start taking care of its/their own20needs.
    Too bad all the states in the USA don't pass a law just like Arizona.

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will not do anything!

Current Immigration Laws:

(Read to the bottom or you will miss the message.)
    1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land...options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may hold no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted, and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Are these rules too strict?
    The above laws are current Immigration laws of MEXICO!
    These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws passed to be America's immigration laws?

2. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

You know, to visit the U.S. and stay for any length of time you have to show adequate means of supporting oneself and this includes foreign students admitted for study.
    This is mute though, if it is easier to just sneak in.

3. Popgunner

Popgunner Active Member

Good post. I was told by an illegal that's here from Mexico that he is here to finish his schooling & was hoping to get free tuition here to do that. He has three years of university in Mexico already(he wants to be a doctor but he wants his schooling to reflect that he was trained in the US.) His plan was working great till he tried to get his credits from Mexico. They demanded $60,000 from him to release his credits to him. Mexico doesn't hessitate to be hardnosed.

4. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

That sounds like plain old fraud or extortion by some clerk in the Mexican school.
    Very common in the 3rd world, peons with power.

5. Popgunner

Popgunner Active Member

Seems like Mexicans are getting such milleage from us here because of political correctness. We're just too afraid to offend someone.

By the way, In case you din't know the official name of Mexico, it's: "The United States of Mexico". Sounds similar to another country....

6. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

Sooooo, if I lived there, married a girl from, say, Japan, I can protest in a demonstration for whatever reason (say the right to adopt a pit bull or some other crazy thing), but my wife can't or is this only valid if my wife was Mexican?

7. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I OWN A PITBULL THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND THEY ARE WONDERFUL ANIMALS!!!!!

8. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

It was only an example and I worded it wrong, I meant to protest for (as in, the city bans the particular breed and I was fighting to own the kind of dog. I'd like to won a Pit Bull, myself). But, back to the question.

9. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Great dogs but if you get a bloodline from a grand champion Like Spike(not my spike but same blood line), Chinaman, or anyother dog it will cost you about $700-$800 dollars.

10. wookie810

wookie810 New Member

This was the best thing I've heard all day. Mexican's b*tching because their own people are coming back into their country? What can they possibly be thinking we care for? It's long over due. Before long we'll be sneaking into their country for work if things keep going the way they are. Then they'll have something to b*tch about.

11. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Huh? Mexicans sneaking back INTO Mexico?! Why on Earth would they want to do that?:rolleyes::rolleyes: I say good riddance. How about next time we make them try it the legal way?:rolleyes:

13. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I say shoot em in the (PG-13) as they jump over the fence on their way home to show they are not welcome.

14. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

Agreed!! :D

15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Shooting them in the head as they climb the fence INTO the US will also show them that they are not welcome.:p:D