Mexico Guns

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by army mp, Apr 3, 2009.

1. army mp

army mp Member

2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Has to be a lie, doncha know You saw that on a (gasp) conservative news channel.

Pops

3. Doug.38PR

Doug.38PR Member

having thought this over, if guns aren't going into mexico from the US....why not initiate it? Why doesn't the US government, the state of TX, the state of AZ, the State of NM send all guns confiscated from criminals here down into Mexico. Send them to the peons down there, send them to the would be illegals who swarm up here, send them to the peopl down there who are oppressed by the oligarchy that rules Mexico and instigates an illegal invasion of our country.
    They send illegals over here to invade us, let us send guns over there so their people can take over their own country and run out the ruling class. Of course, these kinds of "revolutions" have been shot up for 150 years since the countries founding...but at least it would get them occupied on something other than us.
    Provide the means for the people of Mexico to KBA even of their corrupt government has laws against it. Let the Mexican government try to take them away.

4. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

What has bugged me form the outset of this "tempest in a teapot" is the economics.

Full auto weapons cost a lot of money in the U.S. and require a lot of complex paperwork. Far easier/cheaper to buy better/cheaper onthe world arms market. Pretty much evidenced by released photos of stuff most Americans can only dream about buying....... >MW

5. army mp

army mp Member

What I found particularly interesting was how the M-16 that were confiscated, were legally shipped to the Mexican Army, and them ended up in the hands of drug dealers.

6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

It's a shame that it has taken this long for the obvious to be reported.

7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Why the shame. Come on, bit** Clinton is the medias sweetheart. I bet a gag was but out to the other news networks like fox till that Hooker got out what she wanted to say. Smile Bit**, most all americans are fed up with Illeagle workers no matter what side of the political fence there on. Mexico is gonna be our next armed conflict you watch.

8. pawn

pawn Active Member

10-4 on H.Clinton. She is hoping to re-enact the silly and ineffective 94 ban. Her comment was that "assult" rifles don't belong on anyone's street, let alone the mexican frontier. Hillary sure is hard to like. :mad:

9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

My "assault rifle" doesn't belong on the street, it belongs in my closet, and that's where it is right now:p:D I don't assault people, and neither does my rifle

10. dge479

dge479 New Member

it is all a concerted effort to make the gun owner look like the bad guy. Screw the facts!!! we have an agenda to push.

11. alhefner

alhefner New Member

I find it a bit strange that Fox News was so late in reporting a few easily determined facts.

I don't find it strange that the rest of the MSM has refused to report the same facts. The MSM has had an agenda toward full and complete government control over the population for quite a long time. They scream about "freedom of the press" all the while taking steps to ensure that will die.

A day or two after the "news report" stating that 90% of arms the Mexican drug lords use came from the US, I wrote an article that called it a blatant lie. Now, the facts have come to light in one major news outlet. The Dems, and the leftists, have done a common thing of simply stating stats in a way to reflect what they want them to reflect.

It is true that 90% or more of the firearms, where data was sent to us from Mexico, were traced to US sources. They simply left out the FACT that only data that had a possibility of being traced to the US was actually sent to us to trace!

12. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I faintly remember hearing something on the news about 8 years ago there was some cuban americans who were stockpiling weapons. The government busted them and claimed they were planning to arm a cuban revolution. Like allways our government messed things up as usual...

mike
    gn

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  13. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Well, this is just what we had expected. All of us here at TFF knew that this was a bogus report. None of us could envision drug cartel members coming to the US and getting guns. We also knew that no one, going through the legal process of obtaining firearms would have the time or inclination, (not to mention guts!!) to go down to Mexico and sell guns. I wonder if HRC will correct her mistake and publicly say she was wrong as to the origin of the cartel weapons? I won't hold my breath. TJ

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  14. CJ7365

CJ7365 Member

I live on the border, (El Paso, Mexico) its funny when you cross into Juarez Mexico, you don't get searched, you just drive on through, when you return to the US, you wait in line, possibly get searched, get asked a bunch a questions etc. etc.

If Mexico wanted "the guns to quit flowing to Mexico" which I really don't believe anyways, wouldn't you search vehicle coming into the country, its just another backwards ass country. And another excuse for the libs to take our guns.

15. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Well I think Mexico is going to face a real war here soon because the Drug Carel is constantly getting more powerul than their government and it's not goimg to end well. And only if the government wins will they be weak enough for another rebellion to strike and take them out. But then history will repeat itself and it will happen again. But on the funny side, the mexican political leaders will be jumping our fence to get away from any conflict, just cuz they're politicians.