MICK MRM

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 4, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

1 dano
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/6/01 10:31:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All WARNING
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (This message was left blank)

Edited by: 1 dano at: 8/7/01 8:02:51 pm

gpostal
    (8/6/01 11:05:42 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: WARNING
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    man when i through up the warning and got kicked off gb wasn't any of you listening??????????

first one is the slimeballs auctions ,second one is his personal web site ,third one is a tribute to him

www.*************/auction/SellerAuctions.asp?User=79877

www.mrmgun

www.ktis.net/~guenthes/badsellers.html

Edited by: gpostal at: 8/7/01 12:06:08 am

bondai
    (8/7/01 12:06:42 pm)
    I just sent AA another email on this guy. I'll post the answer.

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/7/01 12:24:06 pm)
    Just how stupid does he think people are, same response as at Brand X...." Check your email" now claiming on AA he was hit by lightning, if he can post he was hit by lightning and respond to the others.....whats the problem???? This guy started anew on AA and is just as stupid, to do the very same thing. Who is this numbskull, he dang better be glad he`s in Florida.....he may need to move from there soon. This guy truely takes the cake and Brand X continues to allow him to post, saying "check the feedback of a user before bidding" hows about you remove him, since he continues to ripp people off.......everyone but you that is.......bet if he didn`t pay you........he`d be gone. FREAKIN SAD!!!!!!!!!!
    "am not" R2

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/7/01 7:09:09 pm)
    Hey Dano! wheres your remark from above, ole mick threaten to email ya........LTS
    "am not" R2

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/8/01 10:02:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: WARNING
    Hey Fellers,
    Check Mick's rebuttal to Garand Guy on AA.
    Don't have the magazine you wanted in stock. Supplier promised them over a month ago.(or words to that effect)
    Tell me something, is it ethical to sell something you know you don't have and take the buyers money anyway?
    Yea, I know, stupid question with this a$$hole.
    Berto
    Endeaver to Persevere

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/8/01 11:27:49 pm)
    64, check your email....
    "am not" R2

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/15/01 11:26:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    MickMRM on AA;
    THIS USERS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED!!
    Endeaver to Persevere

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/16/01 8:16:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Outstanding!

Way ta go AA!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Zigzag2
    (8/16/01 2:44:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    You can run...BUT you can't hide!!!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/16/01 3:07:04 pm)
    Sorry to burst your bubble Zig, but eight pages at Brand X ain`t hiding very well, but it`s safe.....
    "am not" R2