Microstamping on verge of passing in NY

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Blackhawk Dave, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

The house passed the legislation, and the Senate under Dem control is close to passing it. If you live in NY, contact your state Senators ASAP.

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Once it passes in NY, then it will pass in CA, then the rest of the Northeast, then it will work its way across the rest of the country. I"ve said it before and I'll say again right now, NY and CA need to GO NOW!! Get the conservatrives out, then let what's left of the states go. The majority of the people in those states keep reelecting liberal whackadoos that continually try to make life hard for the rest of us:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Once again.....NY and CA are NOT the only "blue" states! ;)

Attached Files:

4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

No they're not, but they seem to be the ones that give the rest all their ideas:p and let us not forget from where Blinky comes :p :p :D

With as many gun owners are in NC, and with the somewhat conservative state gov't we have here, it still amazes me that this state went to Barry. Of course, there were some...questions and irregularities in the voting.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  5. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Somebody needs to microstamp, "I'm Stupid," on the politicians foreheads in NY!

As for California, we seriously need to plan a way to rescue these people. Unlike New Yorkers, they can be rehabilitated over time. For starters, I am thinking an underground railroad type of operation. For 1lb of pistachios or a bushel of oranges you can have safe passage to Texas. We spread the word in Texas with, "Have You Adopted Your Californian?" bumper stickers. Texas would serve as primary conservative boot camp for most escaping Californians. Any Californians formerly involved in politics would be sent to southern Georgia swamp lands instead. A little "Deliverance" experience might do them some good. All escaping Californians must live in one of these two places for 12 months before they would be allowed to migrate freely about the rest of the country. When they feel guilty about not paying enough taxes, they send ME a check - after all, this is MY idea. If they get caught visiting NY, they have to stay there forever. See? It would work.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Microstamped on their foreheads? Well I guess that is what it would take to get it on a pinhead.

I wonder if they exempted the LEO from this one, also? If not, they might get their wish to disarm EVERYBODY. I wonder if any manufacturers will stop shipping to NY in response.

Pops

7. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

X!!!!!!!!!! Boot camp???? Moi??? No amount of *hair flipping* comes close to expressing how I feel about your "plan"!!! ~:eek:~

8. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Okay. I can see there will have to be some exceptions made. Would you submit yourself to a 5 question written test, 63 hours of continuous Rush Limbaugh re-runs, and riding an elephant named "Newt" through West Hollywood during lunch hour?

9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

ummmm....X? Is it happy hour in CO already?? :)

10. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Every hour is "happy hour" when you are at 9000 feet - a lack of oxygen ya know. :D

11. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

lol...... ah....it all makes sense now!!

You need a trip to "sea level" to get normalized....say, in CA by the Pacific? We'll keep Newt on stand-by. :)

12. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I was wondering how long it was goin to take rofr this crap to cetch on. I hacve a feeling though that a large boycot on all microstamped ammo will put an end to that. Then again mabbe not. As long as I have brass and primers, I cast my own bulllets. I am in the process of making casts of every size imaginable. I will not go quietly into the night like these politicians want me too. Is any one in the boat with me or do I sail alone?

13. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

14. XP100

XP100 Member

NY has had Balistic fingerprinting for handguns since 2001, spent upwards of 20 million (taxpayers money) on it and have not solved a single crime. I don't know how this law will help. If a gun that microstamps the case is stolen, reported stolen by the owner and used in a crime they may know what gun was used but not who used it and we will have yet another Unsolved crime for their statistics. Its a lot of BS.

15. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Its a senseless waste of all our hard earned tax dollars. Seriously, the country is on the verge of slipping back into the stone age and those liberal bastards are busy pushing gun reform instead of structuring our economy. jeeez, where do they find these imbeciles. Seems to me, people that 'thick' are bound to die before they finish grade school. Be aware my gun toting friends. For this is the beginning of a long and agonizing one sided battle. They are on the cusp of triggering the next civil conflict.... The only real difference is the sheer firepower one man is capable of with todays technology, were talking 4 to 6 rounds per minute from a springfield rifle musket in the hands of a well trained soldier in 1863 VS 4 to 6 full magazines from the AR-15 in the hands of the average couch potatoe in 2009.... It is certainly a conflict I would not want on my list of conflicts ifn I were the HNIC...