The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from running the dogs and I was 20 min. to late!! Got an email from Midway that they had CC! small pistol primers in stock ! Went to the site and all gone! :(

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
figures..

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think Midway's no backorder policy stinks. It gives an unfair advantage to iPhone users. I got the email notification yesterday and by the time I got out of my email and onto Midway's site they were gone. Less than 15 min. I have both small and large pistol primers backordered at another supplier and I'll just sit and wait. Still have 300 LP and 3000 SP so I'll be ok for the summer.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Midway's no backorder policy stinks. It gives an unfair advantage to iPhone users. I got the email notification yesterday and by the time I got out of my email and onto Midway's site they were gone. Less than 15 min. I have both small and large pistol primers backordered at another supplier and I'll just sit and wait. Still have 300 LP and 3000 SP so I'll be ok for the summer.
what site takes back orders on the small pistol primers??

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
I got an e-mail from Midway yesterday saying they had primers and I was on their site within a minute of getting the e-mail and all of the primers were gone.

·
Premium Member
19,878 Posts
When the ammo shortage 1st started my son and I setup for reloading. Then we couldn't get any reloading supplies...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Same thing happened to me in 2008. However, in the 4 years after that I slowly built up my supplies to the point that I could use it for barter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts