Mildot master

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/13/02 5:19:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Mildot master
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone out there ever used one of these things?I have a 10 pwr mildot scope and over the weekend while a friend of mine was setting up a target at 1000 yds I was watching him through the scope and damned if he didn't take up the dots he was supposed to at that range.I want to learn to use the mildot system but I am numerically challenged(I am a dummy at math).I read my owners manual and they suggested this "Mildot master" ..Is anybody using the mildot method and do you think its worth another 40 bucks,to further point out I am a math dummy!
    Thanks

Les Stephany

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/13/02 8:44:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Mildot master
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey idsteff, I hope someone here can be more help for you, but I pulled this site out of my archives for you.
    www.eabco.com/mildot01.htm

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (5/17/02 7:00:38 pm)
    Try the Mildot Master ballalistic slide rule. Easy to use and available from www.dillonpercision.com .

$29.95 plus shipping.

Celt
    (12/29/02 1:20:40 pm)
    it is a very good tool to use when using your mildot reticle for ranging.
    It is worth it's weight in gold when shooting matches with unknown distance targets and using you mildot to range.
    Celt
    H.D. Rifles