The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael the Hutt is organizing a "Million Woman March" to protest the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as our 45th President. The Washington Post Express did their level best to promote the event by placing a graphic on their cover. This is what they came up with:

View attachment 113897

·
Registered
746 Posts
You see this? This is what happens when you close mental institutions. This right here. I can't honestly believe that almost half of out population can be sane, intelligent, and completely for the politics that make places like cuba, north Korea and cold war Russia such wonderful places. Please tell me it's the same couple thousand communist traitors over and over again.

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
The liberal left are a shining example of "do as I say, not as I do." Almost every post election sound byte is in exact opposition to things they said about Trump before he won the nomination. Their lies have become so boldfaced that the truth has become a rarity to the extent that they never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
The good news is, IMHO, the Democratic Party is in its death throws. Nothing they can say or do will erase the smell of the feces they tried to pull to win this election. No one but the true low-info voters or feeble-minded sheeple could believe they have the best interests of America in their liberal rants & childish ravings that have earmarked their post election diatribe. The bad news is, the Republican Party irregulars who for obvious reasons refuse to support Trump, are not far behind. The time might be ripe for a third party to effectively challenge the statis-quo.

·
Registered
746 Posts
The liberal left are a shining example of "do as I say, not as I do." Almost every post election sound byte is in exact opposition to things they said about Trump before he won the nomination. Their lies have become so boldfaced that the truth has become a rarity to the extent that they never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
The good news is, IMHO, the Democratic Party is in its death throws. Nothing they can say or do will erase the smell of the feces they tried to pull to win this election. No one but the true low-info voters or feeble-minded sheeple could believe they have the best interests of America in their liberal rants & childish ravings that have earmarked their post election diatribe. The bad news is, the Republican Party irregulars who for obvious reasons refuse to support Trump, are not far behind. The time might be ripe for a third party to effectively challenge the statis-quo.
It definitely is time. Call it the founders party and make its goal to return to and maintain the vision of the founders. I won't be happy until we can shoot commies for treason and buy browning .50's at walmart on sale.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Just goes to show you you can only teach stupid more stupidity...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ha
Ok, I give up. they're marching to support women's right to do what?
Have extra rights. Free birth control and abortion, claim anything as rape, and always get hired and never fired or else they sue for enough to live comfortable the rest of their life. Oh, and always win divorce and custody cases. You ought hear the girlfriend blow up about it. She's worse than me.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Ha

Have extra rights. Free birth control and abortion, claim anything as rape, and always get hired and never fired or else they sue for enough to live comfortable the rest of their life. Oh, and always win divorce and custody cases. You ought hear the girlfriend blow up about it. She's worse than me.
She's a keeper...

·
Registered
746 Posts
She's a keeper...
Oh that's for sure. Gets up at 4 every day and has lunch and coffee ready when I wake up. Keeps house and loves guns and handloading, fishes too. And she goes into a raging fit every time she sees a Democrat bumper sticker. She refuses to watch 13 hours a second time though. She cried and raged the rest of the day we watched it and still turns beat red at the mention of Obama or clinton. Gonna have to marry this one.

·
Premium Member
7,500 Posts
Maybe they are trying to gather those women who think they should have been born male, or who really like women, or think they should carry a spear and shield too?
Most of the female sheeple that consider themselves "feminists" are clueless to the fact that most of the leaders in that movement are lesbians.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Most of the female sheeple that consider themselves "feminists" are clueless to the fact that most of the leaders in that movement are lesbians.
All these groups are sub-groups of the democrat party dying for communism! Even feminists are democrats first,..women second! Case and point the feminist endorsed jerry brown after he was caught calling meg Whitman a "whore". Again dem first whatever sub-group second!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts