MINI-14

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/23/01 10:13:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All MINI-14
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How much would you pay for a 20-30 factory mag for a MINI-14?

GB has some factory mags, but for some ridiculous prices?

I have not had any luck for after maket mags for this rifle.
    They just do not fit or feed correctly.

Can anyone here get them for a better price?

PoorBoy55
    (10/24/01 9:26:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: MINI-14
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have not tried to get a factory mag for the mini-14, but the aftermarket ones are not the best quality. I have one magizine that works well, it is a 25rnd mag. I am unsure what the brand is though.

If you would, report back what prices are out there for a factory magazine.

Bob In St Louis
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/25/01 7:22:59 am)
    Welcome PoorBoy55! Come back and post often.

I picked up my Mini-14 in 1983, and at that time I bought some aftermarket magazines in 30 and 40 round. They are well made, and function fine - they look just like the Ruger mags, but are not marked. I am not sure who made them, but in 1983, I guess someone was making quality mags for the Mini-14.

I wouldn't know what the pricing would be on these. I have heard the prices range all over the place (on the high end) for the original marked Mini-14 mags.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/25/01 10:21:32 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del clips
    I checked ammoclip.com and he wants $23 for a 5rd clip.
    The auctions are just outrageous!!! One guy wants $350 for a 20rd and a 30 rd clip together. Used 40 rounders they want $ 50 for. This to me just sounds ridiculous.

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/30/01 5:12:07 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: clips
    I've had total success with injection-molded mags from Thermold. 30-rd, paid about $30 apiece here in Kalifornia 3yrs ago.
    You should be able to find them in the rest of the states for reasonable prices.

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (10/30/01 7:57:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: clips
    I have new factory 5 round mags for $16.50. How many do you want ?

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/30/01 9:37:48 am)
    How much for shipping Shooter?
    RANGE ME