The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade my 189 series Ranch Rifle with the side folding stock. I've already swapped out the folding sight with one that has windage and elevation adjustments. Want to switch from the blade front sight to the 3 prong style. Anything else I should consider that won't break the bank to do it? I've already looked into getting some more ergonomic furniture for it (the wire style stock doesn't provide the best cheek weld for consistency). And anyone with information on where I can get factory 20 round magazines without paying an arm and a leg would be a huge help as well. Thanks in advance for all the help.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I have read of guys modifying AR magazines to fit the Mini-14. Don't know if that could apply to the Mini-30.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have read of guys modifying AR magazines to fit the Mini-14. Don't know if that could apply to the Mini-30.
I have heard of that a bit. Not entirely sure if that would work for me with the difference in caliber. And I don't think an AK mag can be modified to fit in the mag well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts