Missing ammunition and reloading forum????

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by LDBennett, Feb 13, 2018 at 8:33 AM.

1. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

All of a suden in the last few days the ammunition and reloading forum disappeared from this web site. So is it my browser, my computer, or a change to TFF ????

Anyone seeing the same thing?

LDBennett

2. The_Rifleman

The_Rifleman Well-Known Member

I see it, and it appears others do too since there are recent posts.

joe45c likes this.

3. Kvasir

Kvasir Well-Known Member

I think it's on your end LD.
    The forum is still there.

joe45c likes this.
  4. Broot

Broot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

5. vassago

vassago Well-Known Member

6. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

Yes, the link works but the index that normally comes up does not have that forum in the list (??). It must be a MAC Safari problem.

Just last year I bought a new giant iMac at the highest level of processor and associated memory etc. It did not come with High Sierra but the previous Sierra. I resisted the update because there was a problem with the way SSD's were indexed (they changed the entire mapping of the storage device contents once again) *. They apparently solved that problem but every time Apple makes a major change to the OS, some applications don't work anymore. it is always an uphill fight to get back to where it was before the update. Recently the Sierra OS has been doing funny things (like this loss of the Reloading Forum and not seeing the printer when turned on after startup and other nuisances) . I am not about to change the OS until I get my taxes done and I am sure Apple has the SSD cataloging problem fully solved.

I'll just add the direct link given above to the bookmarks.

Thanks....
    LDBennett

*When I worked with programers (I made the hardware they programmed) the common slogan was that you had to kill the programmers to stop them from forever changing and updating the software to be able to ship the hardware.

Broot, crystalphoto and Kvasir like this.