The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 98377 Sorry if I messed up the pictures...the sticky gave me an error message so I don't know if they were properly loaded.

Anywho, I have a Remington Mo-Skeet-O Bore .22 Model 121, an unopened, never been opened, box of Mo-Skeet-O targets (450 in box) and a Remington Automatic Hand Trap. I am trying to figure out how to assess the value of the whole package. Originally the Mo-Skeet-O set was the gun, targets and thrower.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Roy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
A real quick look showed me a seller had the complete set for sale back in 2009 for $1150 on the Guns International site. No mention of a box and no idea of condition; don't know if it sold. On another note, another seller had just the thrower and a full case of targets that sold in 2011 for $1091 on eBay.

Reactions: Kweeksdraw

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A real quick look showed me a seller had the complete set for sale back in 2009 for $1150 on the Guns International site. No mention of a box and no idea of condition; don't know if it sold. On another note, another seller had just the thrower and a full case of targets that sold in 2011 for $1091 on eBay.
Thanks

·
Registered
17,346 Posts
That is so cool. Spanish Trails Scout Reservation (summer camp) had them back in 1971.

I got not idea of worth, but they are cool as hell.

·
Super Moderator
41,686 Posts
Evidently not, since the thread kinda died almost three years ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts