More Missouri photos ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/8/01 10:00:23 pm)
    | Edit | Del All More Missouri photos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you all know - there is no rhyme or reason to what order these are being posted in.

TallTLynn
    (8/8/01 10:02:06 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: More Missouri photos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shotgunner

shooter22

More to follow in a while.

Xracer
    (8/8/01 10:25:10 pm)
    Great "T"......keep 'em coming!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/8/01 10:47:51 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: More Missouri photos
    More! More! More!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/8/01 10:51:29 pm)

Just wait till ruffit starts posting from the spy cam!!!!

TallTLynn
    (8/8/01 10:54:28 pm)
    I think I'll scan the picture I have of ruffit taking a picture of me in Virginia - shows his spycam perfectly.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (8/8/01 11:14:36 pm)
    WAKE UP .22!!! Your havin to much fun. hehehehehehe
    "am not" R2

Spanish Cruffler
    (8/9/01 5:57:03 am)
    By the time this photo of Shooter22 was taken, we had been in that hot quarry with temperatures in the mid 90s for awhile - dang heat was getting to all of us.

twins
    (8/9/01 7:18:47 am)
    | Edit | Del More Missouri photos
    The temp on my watch said 103 (110 while at the quarry) after 30 min of driving with my arm out the window at 55 mph. Hot, damn hot, but Fun, damn fun.

It was a GREAT time, what little I was there. I did not even hardly get to talk to anyone and I really regret that. I know that the next one I will spend more time at ( stay there and have fun like everyone else). Like shooter said, I had a family event that I needed to be at also. (Funny thing is, I go by twins and could not be at both events at the same time.)

I will add more comments as time becomes less scarce. I do want to reiterate though, that I had a great time and regret not getting to speak to hardly anyone, or eat some of shooters famous cookin. I did get to shoot a small amount, ok a bunch as far as my wife was concerned.

TallTLynn
    (8/9/01 7:29:14 am)
    twins - was grand meeting you and I'm still bummed that my picture of you and your wife didn't turn out.

It was hot in that rock quarry. I am not used to that kind of humidity but after last weekend - 100 degrees plus here in Idaho seems like nothing. I am slowly driving my fellow workers nuts this week because they are saying it is hot and I'm saying it's a nice day.

Hope next time you can spend more time.

twins
    (8/9/01 7:36:21 am)
    | Edit | Del re: more Missouri photos
    I was beginnin to wonder if I broke the camera. (Good to know I didn't..lol).

I gotta agree, hot is an understatment.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next get together. Sounds like I missed a pretty good time.

Indybear57
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/01 9:24:11 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: re: more Missouri photos
    twins-must be one o' them fancy Dick Tracy watches, huh?

Edited by: Indybear57 at: 8/9/01 10:24:47 am

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/01 9:48:25 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: re: more Missouri photos
    It wasn't the heat it was the humidity, right TLynn?

twins
    (8/9/01 9:53:52 am)
    Nah, Timex Reef Gear.

TallTLynn
    (8/9/01 6:14:43 pm)
    fredneck - I am way too old to live in a place with that much humidity. Then again I could get used to it I suppose.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/01 7:30:51 pm)
    OK
    going to try to load up some more shots

Ruffitt in Bob's Best Sweetassed Molasses

TLynn fires

Tag-A-Long, SXSMAN, Twins & Wife 44rugerfan (bending over)

What a show!!! More! More!

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

at the quarry

wonder if it worked??
    since they won't all show here's a link:
    communities.msn.com/TFFBBQpix

Bob In St Louis
    (8/9/01 8:38:35 pm)
    All I see is little white boxes with red "X"s in em. Is dat where I is supposed to vote? Is I supposta punch out dem liddle squares? What iffin I leave my chad a hangin' an a dribblin?
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/01 9:18:58 pm)
    Bob
    Ended up with 2 sets of prints if you want some(or anyone else that forgot their camera) let me know. Wish I could figure out either how or where I can put pictures that will show up any of you computer whizes got a suggestion?

TallTLynn
    (8/9/01 9:22:07 pm)
    Get yourself a hotmail account - then go to MSN home and you should be able to get a web site - can post your pictures there and they should stay. That's where mine are.

kdubaz
    (8/10/01 12:53:34 am)
    Hey, "T" and Fredneck - these are great! When's the next installment?
    Keep below the ridgeline!

Spanish Cruffler
    (8/10/01 6:02:35 am)
    The more I think about it - we were all damned nuts to be out in that quarry in that heat! But it was fun ---

So, who all is buying a Guide Gun? Never knew a 45-70 could blow up rocks like that ---

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/10/01 6:20:32 am)
    Bob,

I should have bought that used one I found,not wastin my time tellin others about good
    deals I found em.

I'd like one,but thought also about Magnum Research S.S. revolver in 45-70.

I think I might be able to have a little fun with one!

44rugerfan
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/10/01 9:22:06 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: re: more Missouri photos
    45-70 in a handgun? Ouch! The 45-70 lever gun has moved up to #2 on the Gun Purchase List. I told one of my gunnut friends about the little get toegether, and he almost did me physical bodily harm. I only escaped by promising to keep him informed of the next one. But it was close.
    The Trademark Of Reliability

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/10/01 10:00:07 am)
    There's 3 of them on brandX in blue and one in SS
    The lady I got mine from has another, #1803744, she's real good to work with if anyone's curious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.