More off topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

armedandsafe
    (1/22/03 9:00:38 pm)
    Reply More off topic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, if you all can talk about abortion and such here, I can talk about the highlight of my day: First snowball fight of the year. Got off the bus at the elementary school at pickup time and started a free-for-all. Then stood back and grinned. That didn't last long. I'm wet!

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/22/03 9:05:39 pm)
    Re: More off topic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have thrown a few at the kids this year. Haven't brought any in the house yet and threw them at the wife yet

I will before the year is out,

at least I will tell the kids to do it

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

armedandsafe
    (1/22/03 9:12:06 pm)
    Reply Re: More off topic
    Tried that once. drank shook beer for a year.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 9:58:12 pm)
    Spokaloo was a zoo, 37 accedents reported in town, and 34 by WSP. The snow cover is good for the winter wheat and spoting them wile coyotes.
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/22/03 9:59:55 pm)
    Snow?.............Whazzat???
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Ms Beast
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 10:17:10 pm)
    Snow.............we don't have any of that! We got cold, cold, cold but no white stuff.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 10:19:00 pm)
    Kdub01
    I need your address, cuz I'm sendin you a snow ball, UPS.
    I suggest you get it to the freezer as fast as you can, then when your wife gets home from work, let er have it.

Wiseacre
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

armedandsafe
    (1/22/03 10:24:45 pm)
    kdub01, you'll enjoy this.
    In San Diego, I dropped by my wholesaler once and nobody was in shipping. Went to the front office and nobody around. Went back to shipping and noticed everybody out back, looking up. So,,,,,I went out back and looked up. Saw nothing. Pretty soon, somebody shouted, "There's one!" and pointed up, her finger describing a zigzag downward. It was "snowing" and she was pointing to _a_ snowflake. I laid down on the ground and rolled around for abit.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/22/03 11:41:27 pm)
    -6 deg here and having fun

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

SouthernMoss
    (1/23/03 12:03:35 am)
    Last time we had snow was New Year's Eve three years ago. Quarter inch, half inch at the most. It all melted by midmorning the next day. My daughter still has a snowball from that evening in the freezer.

4wheeler
    (1/23/03 12:28:49 am)
    Reply Snowing now
    2 inchs on the ground and still coming down,calling for 4 to 8 inchs.y`all can have it!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 1:47:30 pm)
    Reply Re: Snowing now
    Ys -

Firgit the snowball mailing - as slow as the turd truck is around here, all I'd get would be a box of dirty water!!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.