More Officers Down in the Line of Duty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4EvrLearning, Apr 5, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

nothing makes sense anymore.....
    he was upset about a future gun ban so he had to kill the officers???? I don't get it....

and the other horror story....the father who killed his 5 children....Good God!

Is this a planet thing this week??? Or is this the sign of things to come?

sad....very very sad....

3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i hate when people kill cops for no reason :(

4. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

For "all" victims, their families, and for those who serve our ideals be they LEO's, service men/women, in giving the ultimate sacrifice for those ideals.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  5. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

More dreadful news. The thing is the officers killed would be the first to risk their own lives to protect others, including the killers themselves. It's so wrong. I feel deeply for the families, friends and colleagues of those killed.

6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Prayers for the families of those officers. So very sad and sickening. If we didn't know better this rash of violence we've had lately almost seems like a conspiracy to force the hand of law makers to enact some sort of gun ban.

7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

ROMT, I worry that what you're saying is true. This goes back to the teachings of Alinsky in how to bring about radical change. We know undoubtedly that creating a crisis generates a call to action. We've seen this happen in the financial industry and economy as a whole. We told everyone that there was a crisis, and that they should be saving and not buying. So, they stopped buying and then came the crisis. That alone generates more crime which comes naturally in economic hard times.

Then, we get ominous threats of gun bans and the fictitious need for them at the same time. We've seen the evidence presented and even refuted about the need for stricter gun control in the US due to Mexico's crime problem. Now, we've seen this economic crisis cause people to commit more crimes in general. It certainly seems like it's the perfect recipe for passing more fear-based legislation.

I'm sorry that this nutcase felt the need to shoot police officers, or anyone for that matter. There are far better ways to voice your opposition than by shooting someone and feeding the evidence the other side uses to further what this guy THOUGHT he was fighting against. This guy was an idiot... :rolleyes:

8. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

10-4 ponycar....well spoken, prayers for the officers families. Best regards, Kirk

9. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

IMHO, things are going to get worse! I believe that these things are signs of things to come!

10. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

+1

11. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Great post Ponycar. In my heart I still think a lot of this crap is all planned out managed by some very powerful people. Obozo is just the puppet for them.

My heart goes out to the families of those officers lost. What a shame.