Moronic New Mexicans, siding with the bad guys!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

teehee1
    9/22/01 12:34:37 am)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here in NM we just had a professor at UNM say, "Anyone who can attack the Pentagon has my vote" Our asshole Govt
    responded by saying MAYBE we shouldn't be paying this individual to teach out children. There were other reports at our Universities here of cheering for the terrorists and stating they weren't terrorists, just the 'Have nots' what a bunch of shit! But they supposedly were not challenged. I am heading out of this state ASAP. My brother in NYC tells me of growing anti-Chinese sentiment as many of these ornamentals have also verbally sided with the enemy. I know I'm preaching to the choir but let's all try our best to not buy anything from China(I realize it's a daunting task) I just sent a C note to the telethon and intend to give more. My brother the limo driver was making a pick-up at the trade
    center mere hours before the tragedy. I guess it just wasn't his time. He is now in trouble financially as most of his business came from the airport traffic. This is trickling down
    and costing billions. A friend here is in the hotel business
    and has had a quarter of a million dollars of cancellations.
    It is affecting areas you couldn't even imagine. I just hope
    not too many reading this are going to be hurt by the stock
    market plunges. Many pension plans and IRA's in Mutual
    funds have been seriously weakened or depleted.

bondai
    (9/22/01 11:20:21 am)
    Re: Moronic New Mexicans, siding with the bad guys!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I lost half of my retirement plan overnight, but I will give all of it, if it will help end this madness and help to defeat those who are detiremined to destroy us.

44rugerfan
    (9/22/01 12:10:41 pm)
    There is a big Kawasaki plant up in Lincoln NE. When they broadcast news of the WTC and Pentagon buildings being attacked there were some foriegn-born people lacking english skills who started cheering and clapping. Kawaski fired each and every one of them on the spot. Their motorcycles just moved up several notches on my cool list.
    The Trademark Of Reliability

bondai
    (9/22/01 12:18:37 pm)
    You are either with us, or your not...No grey areas...

gpostal
    (9/22/01 12:32:55 pm)
    we all view our government as, "the shepherd we do not want" ,but to be happy about the pentagon is ludicrous

as much as I moan and groan about or government ,i would never want to see anything like this

it shows how small of a mind some people really have ,i wonder what they thought when mcviegh stated , "the children that was killed in the o.k.city bombing where nothing more than collateral damage "

KimberRuger
    (9/22/01 1:27:59 pm)
    You know, crap like cheering for the destuction should be grounds for instant deportation.

Put the bastages on a barge and send it off !!!

AGunguy
    9/22/01 1:33:48 pm)
    On those foreign born shiteheads that were cheering destruction of our twin towers in NY, put them on the roof of the next building scheduled for demolition...and they can all ride it down...then I want them to cheer again, the pathetic pieces of dog shite. Me thinks it'll make a lasting impression on their little minds and hearts.

Gunguy

Flhunter
    (9/22/01 2:05:53 pm)
    Kimber: I agree with you !!!! Accept why send them back at all?(cost to much) Either shoot the bastards or better yet slit their throats.

Remember ya'll what the media keeps saying..."There're our friends and not the one's responsible for the attack"

YEAH RIGHT !! As stated above "Your either with us or against us."

polishshooter
    (9/22/01 8:35:04 pm)
    Yeah, but then I start hearing fringe groups from the RIGHT, some "militias," saying we should start civil unrest to overthrow our own government to keep them from infringing on our civil liberties, in the name of a "Foriegn War."

What idiots.

Did Lincoln infringe on any Civil Liberties? HELL YES.
    He IGNORED Habeus Corpus.

But he kept it together...

Did FDR infringe on any Civil Liberties? HELL YES. People got slapped into St. Elizabeth's Insane Asylum under lock and key FOR THE DURATION with no appeal just for speaking out in some cases...

But we won the war and the peace...

War is hell. Get used to it, it's our time.

There is one BIG difference....Civil Liberties limited in Wartime in this country have ALWAYS been restored.

Civil Liberties taken (given?) away in PEACETIME are lost usually FOREVER.

Just like we need censorship in the media in wartime...(Do you think Hitler would have died in the bunker, or Tojo by self-disembowelment, if the cameras were rolling on Tarawa or Omaha Beach?)

THIS IS WAR. I'll put up with some inconvenience IF you can show me that it means no other planes get hijacked, or civilians attacked...

And when it's over, we'll get them back...

Forget Habeus again now for anyone detained on suspicion of involvement, for the duration.

And while we're at it, forget it also for any ignorant American who attacks another American because of the color of his skin....or what he wears on his head, or for his religion...

the real fredneck
    (9/22/01 9:08:42 pm)
    I dunno Polishshooter
    seems that this "war" will end up being more like another part of our history and played by the same rules, they pull a knife we pull a gun, they send one of ours to the hospital we send two of theirs to the morgue, it's the Chicago way, but with any luck they'll have it on live a five for our veiwing pleasure sure as hell beats reruns of Seinfeld

berto64
    (9/22/01 9:30:12 pm)
    teehee, That's why I left that state in '71 after returning home from my last tour in RVN. The dummies just don't GET IT!! It's been a democratic stronghold for as long as I can remember, but this is beyond politics, this is an outrageous
    example of someone in need of contact with the real world.
    Academia is a well known haven for liberalism and faint hearted souls. This man should be censured or lose tenure.
    jmho, berto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.