The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to chime in on the Mossberg 715t. I bought one last year, and after the problems that I have been having with it, I don't like it. Yeah, it looks good. The quality is lacking. I am going to have to send it in for repairs. This is a first with any gun I have ever owned. If it was possible to get a refund, I'd take it.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
What kind of problems are you having with it?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bolt is hitting the follower in the magazine, and the bolt does not go all of the way back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The bolt is hitting the follower in the magazine, and the bolt does not go all of the way back.
Can you be a little more specific on this prob ?
Did you have it apart ?
The bolt is supposed to hit the follower after the last round .
There's also a T shaped plastic buffer pad at the rear of the receiver . If it's not in correctly , the bolt won't go all the way back.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Jhon, I would let a smith look at it before you get rid of it. It might be something very simple.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I had to chime in on the Mossberg 715t. I bought one last year, and after the problems that I have been having with it, I don't like it. Yeah, it looks good. The quality is lacking. I am going to have to send it in for repairs. This is a first with any gun I have ever owned. If it was possible to get a refund, I'd take it.
Sorry to hear...

But I warned many people to stay away from those but 9 out of 10 get butt-hurt so I stopped.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is still under warranty, so when I can, I will send it in to be looked at. GunHugger, the S&W's were over $400 when I bought this. Hey, I have not had to ever get one looked at in my life. That's pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts