Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Shotgun
Trigger Shotgun Wood Air gun
Revolver Airsoft
Wood Carving Rust Metal
Gun Rifle Trigger Shotgun Air gun
Brown Material property Shotgun Wallet Leather
Wood
Hello I have this mossberg chuckster 640k in 22mag. It seems like it would be considered in good condition I would think. I don't know if the sight and the leather strap are after market or not.Don't know two much about them I was hoping to get a ball park of the price. Not much of a rifle guy more of a shotgun guy. Any help would be great.

·
No Power Options
14,214 Posts
The market is in your favor. Mossberg`s still hot. Condition looks nice and the .22Mag is back in favor. Don`t think peep is original but many options were available during Mossberg`s production. Besides the front sight, did/doe`s it have mounting holes for a rear barrel sight.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
The S330 peepsight is an option on Mossberg. 22 rifles of the later period. Most of my Mossies are the earlier period, using the S130. They have different receiver diameters, thus aren't interchangeable.
My 640KD Chuckster wears a scope. It has the standard barrel mounted rear sight.
An okay shooter, but not great. Stiff trigger, not adjustable. A good reliable rifle. I paid $175 for it, but that was 20 years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts