The Firearms Forum banner

Mossberg MC1sc

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Guts3d 
#1 ·
Mossberg has come out with its first handgun in 100 years. The new MC1sc.

https://www.mossberg.com/category/series/mc1sc/

Based on the reviews I've watched and read, I'm REALLY interested in this gun. The problem is that nobody seems to have it in stock yet. Has anyone on the forum had firsthand experience with the MC1 yet?? If so, what are your thoughts and opinions?

#3 ·
Those clear mags are nice, but once they get some dirt and oil on them (and scratches), they will look less appealing. I'll pass on another Striker fired gun. Have Tupperware already!

Reactions: WillieB
#6 ·
Interesting. Everything I have read or seen about it has been really positive. Shooter Illustrated sang really high praises about the trigger.

The only thing that disappoints me is the 6+1 round count. (7+1 with the extended mag.) I guess that's the trade off to keep it more compact. I'm not crazy about the plastic mags either but neither of those is a deal breaker.

@gdmoody "pretty" is in the eye of the beholder. I happen to think it's a very handsome looking gun.

#9 ·
Personally I don't care for plastic striker fired pistols. Meh.....but if your in that market there are three guns that stand out. CZ p10, Walter PPQ and the Canik, while being the cheapest of the bunch it still beats Glock at its own game.
CZ 75 variants are the best 9mm automatics IMHO but to each their own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.